Holy shit.

Hi, this isn't a normal chapter but instead an author's note. Feel free to skip over this if you want since by the time you read this it may be outdated but I just wanted to make note of something.

This book just reached 100k reads which is higher than I had ever envisioned when I first started. I want to thank everyone who read the book, everyone who commented and voted. Hell, I want to thank the people who read the first few chapters and decided to drop it because it wasn't what they wanted or what they were looking for.

Thank you to the readers who have stuck with me since the beginning and watched the story unfold week by week. Thanks to @AntonioRush7who was the first person ever to comment on my chapters and continued to comment on nearly every chapter since.

Thank you to the new readers who just joined and got to see the full story arc from assassin to avenger seemlessly presented to them. Thank you everyone.

I know this may be a bit over the top but I really appreciate every reader that took a chance on this passion project of mine. I never expected it to get anywhere big and I'm so grateful to everyone who contributed to what it has become now.

I hope you have a wonderful morning, afternoon or evening all you brilliant internet strangers.

-Withthehair