New and Improved

(Y/N) POV:

It has been three months since SHIELD was destroyed and we had spent that time going to all of the places we wanted to. Me and Natasha realised that we both wanted some time alone with each other to just have fun. We went to Paris where we had a dinner date on the Eifel tower and I booked the entire top floor for an hour so we could be alone. We went to Cairo and saw the Pyramids, even stopping by to shut down a HYDRA base Fury told us was hiding away there.

You may think that shutting down HYDRA base would be an annoying task but it was really more of a joint bonding exercise rather than anything else. Me and Natasha would work hard and get sweaty taking down HYDRA and then we would get sweaty in a different way later on.

That reminds me about the sex. There was a lot of sex. Every day, every night and pretty much every chance we got, we managed to turn it into sex. There was sex in every place imaginable from a public restroom on the Eifel tower to the Amazon Rainforest.

We went to London and we went on the London Eye. We went to Rio De janerio and had a three day hike in the rainforest for fun. We went to Madrid and enjoyed the food stalls they had. We went to Tokyo and for jokes went to a maid cafe ,which actually  turned out to be nice. We travelled all across the globe, originally just for fun but after a while we started heading towards HYDRA bases to take down since that gave us a goal and a fun activity.

The most interesting point though, was when Natasha said she wanted to go back and meet up with Clint. I had expected for us to go and meet him at some restaurant or another, for Natasha and him to catch up and for me to read a book or something at a coffee shop while they did.

What I didn't expect was for her to drive all the way into a rural farmland area and for Clint to come out of the house followed by a wife and three children. We stayed there for a week originally but afterwards began planning multiple trips back there every few weeks. It got to the point where the kids started calling me Uncle.

This is just the highlights of our trips as we travelled all across the globe to anywhere the excited us. And I only fell more in love with Natasha Romanova when we did.

Now we were both in a local hotel on the outskirts of Budapest. It was early in the morning and we were enjoying a small breakfast on a veranda while the sun started rising. There was a small dew settling on the cobwebs and the plants around us and the rays of the sun it them up like a thousand tiny crystals. Natasha was sat opposite to me on a small round table flicking through a travel guide and humming to herself slightly as she decided where we were going to go next.

I was just sipping at a cup of freshly made coffee and biting at soem bttered toast relaxing and focusing on the sunlight pouring over the city around us. All was silent except for the occassional beep of a car horn or the flick of a page as Natasha searched for a new location to go to.

There was a knock on the door from inside of the room.

"Did you order more food?" Natasha asked her eyes not straying from the guide.

"I don't think so." I responded before heading over to the door.

"How about number three?" I asked her.

While we had been going around the world we developed a system where we would agree upon five escape routes out of wherever we were stayign so that at a moment's notice we could get out of danger.

This time, number three was going over the veranda railing and escaping via the Harley that Natasha had ,finally, paid for. Natasha just nodded slightly and I saw her hand slide down her waist towards the gun concealed in her pocket.