Gods Galore

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was sitting in the Quinnjet while we flew across the Berlin skyline towards Loki. I had decided to kit myself up. I had Leviathan obviously slung around my neck along with two twin handguns on my belt. I had backup clips of ammunition for all three and grenades hung on a sash across my body. I also had two knives inside of hidden pockets in my trousers. I decided to upgrade from my t-shirt and jeans to a SHIELD light armour bodysuit. Even though I loathed to wear their uniform It was the only thing they had.

As we got nearer I told Natasha to open the back of the Quinnjet. As she did so I saw that we were hovering over a square with Loki standing on a small set of stairs to a museum of some sort. he loomed over a crowd of innocent people kneeling before him while one old man stood alone defying him. I heard Loki say the words "Then you shall be an example." Before rasing his staff towards the old man.

As he did this I pushed Leviathan into my hands and I shot at the staff forcing it out of his grasp before he did anything with it. Steve stood next to me now and stared down at Loki.

Natasha aimed a railgun below us at Loki while warning him. "Surrender now Loki."

He instantly dove towards his staff. I fired at him and he managed to dodge the bullet but it sent his stupid antler hat off of his head with a clatter. Loki then fired a blast at the Quinnjet which both me and Steve dodged. Steve threw his shield at the god and I jumped down to the ground rolling when I made contact to make sure Loki could not hit me instantly.

Steve had jumped right next to Loki and started doing some Shield-to-staff combat. I rushed towards them and looked out for an opportunity to attack. The pair exchanged blows for a while until Loki hit Steve hard with his staff forcing him into the square dispersing the crowd. The moment this occured I attacked, I pulled out one of the concealed knives and stabbed Loki's kidney with it whilst simultaneously kicking his legs from underneath him. 

He was forced to his knees and I spared no time in sending the knife up to his throat to end this quickly. Annoyingly his scepter intercepted my blow and then using my second of ditraction he forced me away from him. I instantly jumped back up towards the god while Steve threw his shield into Loki's head forcing him bakwards. As he did this I shot at Loki with my left hand while also sending a knife careening towards his neck with my right. 

He managed to dodge the bullet and attempted to dodge the knife but I still managed to make contact with his shoulder peircing his skin once again. Loki then tried to bash his staff into my face but I skillfully dodged the blow with room to spare. Meanwhile, Steve had thrown his shield at Loki's head again. This time he ducked at the last moment leaving the shield to aim at my head.

I slowed down my time so that I was basically paused and soon realised that there was no way to move fast enough to dodge that shield.

It hit my skull smashing it in and lodging itsself in place. Steve looked horrified for a moment and he charged at Loki but he used his recklessness to swat him away into the wall of the building nearby and stand up.

What he didn't expect was for me to suddenly appear behind him very much alive and holding a gun to the back of his head. I was about to pull the trigger when the distinct sound of Rock music was heard through the sound system of the Quinnjet while a human shaped thing was flying towards us at speed.

Stark

He landed on the ground and aimed a small arsenal of weapons at Loki. "Make your move, Reindeer Games." He said while Steve walked up to Stark's left side. Loki's armour quickly dissapeared while his wounds began to become covered in a little bit of green smoke and started to heal. He also put his hands up in surrender.