Kiyoko x (Asahi's older brother!male)Reader

Mulai dari awal

It's good to be back.

"Y/n?"

I free myself from everyone, running to the voice of my beloved. I hold Kiyoko in my arms, lost in the scent of fresh roses in her hair.

"You have no idea how much I missed you, Kiyo," I whisper. "I'm sorry for making you wait so long."

"It's okay, N/n," she replies, returning the hug. The team looks at her, shocked, and she notices, turning us around so my back faces them.

My Queen is adorable.

"Is he going to introduce himself so we can move on?"

"Don't be rude, Tsukishima." Suga smacks him upside the head. Tanaka joins in, teasing him for the punishment. Soon, most of the boys are yelling at each other.

Leaning close to Kiyoko, I ask, "Does this happen often?"

"It wouldn't be a normal day if it didn't."

I hum in reply and glance at Ukai. He nods, and I escape from the scene. Everyone is so loud they don't notice us leaving (apart from Asahi and Daichi, who say nothing regardless).

"Are you sure it's alright for us to leave?"

I wink at her. "Your coach gave me the okay, and I want to spend time with you. Oh, I also brought a lot of gifts."

She blushes, agreeing with a nod. As soon as we're on the road, my hand moves to her lap. I find her hand and hold it without my eyes leaving the road. We stay like this, not saying a word until we get to her house. I lean against the seat, staring at her for a few minutes.

"Is there something on my face?" she asks.

"Only beauty, my Queen."

Her cheeks flush, and she quickly gets out of the car. When I get my suitcase out, she's already in her room. I stand in front of her door and wait. A few minutes later, she peeks into the hall, hair braided to the side and tied with a soft blue ribbon.

She moves aside, and I come in, immediately unpacking the suitcase. Kiyoko timidly sits on her bed, turning her thumbs.

"I found many outfits you'd like and some others I think you'd look cute in." I set a few on her bed, pairing them with accessories. "I kept things simple for style and colour and chose longer-cut dresses and skirts. I hope you like them."

I watch her scan through them, blushing as she finds a few more revealing ones.

"Y/n, are you sure I'll look good in those?"

"I know you will, but I can always modify them for extra coverage. Your comfort and happiness are my top priority."

She shyly takes a few and leaves the room. I'm shocked. I bought them with future dates in mind, but I didn't think I'd get to see her wear them so soon. Some of them are on the shorter side of long.

Actually, when we first started dating, I quickly discovered Kiyoko kept her legs covered when possible. I noticed she was more uncomfortable with short dresses, even with stockings underneath. To make things easier, I always got her clothes with longer skirts. Of course, I don't mind if she decides to cover her legs regardless. It's her choice, and I'll respect it.

"I'm back."

I turn around, gasping at her beauty. She's wearing a midi-length midnight-blue tulle dress with a sweetheart neckline. The sleeves, made of more tulle, are tied up in bow knots. Kiyoko shyly holds her hands together at her waist, avoiding my eyes.

"Does it look good?"

I breathe a few shallow breaths; my heart is beating so fast. How can one girl be so gorgeous?

"You look amazing, Kiyo," I smile. "Is the neckline okay?"

"Could you add some tulle to cover the dip?"

I take a notepad from my pocket and jot her request with a sketch. "Like this?"

She nods in agreement, and we go through most of the clothes before evening. In the end, I help her tidy everything and organize her closet.

"At this rate, I'll need a second house to keep all the clothes you get me," she says.

"It would give me an excuse for us to live together," I thought aloud. "I'd have to get a decent job and save enough money, which might take a few years. I can always rent an apartment in the meantime–"

–A tap on my shoulder. I hook the dress in my hands and give Kiyoko my full attention.

"Yes, Kiyo?"

Her head looks to the side, and she's fiddling with her braid. I bend slightly, peeking over to look at her. "Kiyoko?"

"If you get a place after you graduate or before that, could I move in with you?" she asks meekly. With no words to say, I hug her.

"You don't even have to ask, Kiyo. Just come in, and It'll be your home as well." I kiss her forehead and smile, losing myself in her grey eyes. "It'll be our little place. Just for you and me, and maybe a few kids if we get lucky."

"Y/n!" Her face bursts with colour, embarrassed. "We're still young and unmarried."

"I know, Kiyo," I reply, gently stroking her hair. "There's no pressure. We have time, and I have to design and make your wedding gown, which will take me so long because of my indecisive nature. Getting the materials alone is going to take forever. You have years ahead of you, Kiyo."

A soft laugh bubbles from her lips as she listens to my dramatic banter.

"I guess I'll have to give you ideas along the way."

I link our hands, kissing her delicate fingers. "It will be my greatest design, my Queen."

She shakes her head and pulls me to her bed, laying us in her sea of pillows. My arms naturally pull her to my chest. I remove her glasses, set them on her desk and lay my arm over hers, finding her hand again. She laces our fingers together and whispers goodnight.

"Sweet dreams, Kiyo."

Sweet dreams, my Queen.