Tanaka x (female)Reader

★TITLE★
★・・・𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰・・・★

AUTHOR'S POV

F/n skipped her way to the gym, flowers radiating from her smiling form. She had her bag thrown over her shoulder and a bigger gym bag strapped across her body.

"Here to see Tanaka?" A teacher asked, seeing her pass by.

"Yep! I have a special delivery."

The teacher waved her off and she continued her way. Every teacher at school was used to seeing F/n pop up after class hours. The Seijoh student usually passed by to drop something off or visit her beloved boyfriend. F/n continued skipping, shuffling and doing all the most random things while going to the gym. She slid the door open, running to greet Kiyoko. "Hi, Kiyoko!"

"Hi F/n, It's nice to see you again. Here to drop off his bag?"

"Mhm, he forgot it at my place again," she said, dumping her package on the floor.

"F/n-senpai!"

"Shōyō!"

The tangerine jumped on the girl. She caught him, ruffling his hair. "How is the little tangerine?"

"I'm doing great!"

"What's a tree doing here?"

"Speak for yourself, trunk."

She placed Shōyō down, looking for her favourite eccentric player. She spotted him, again, without a shirt. "Ryū!"

He whisked around, running to catch her. He twirled her around in his arms. "Princess! Came to watch your man play?"

She shook her head, giggling. "Silly, you forgot your bag, again."

"Thanks, Princess." He kissed her, earning cheers from his teammates. F/n blushed, playfully punching his arm. "Are you done flaunting me?"

"No."

He picked her up, bridal style, making even more of an obnoxious display. F/n tried to keep a straight face but a laugh escaped her. Tanaka chuckled, leaning against her forehead. "Can I come over again?"

"Are you just going to live at my house now?"

"Come on, your parents love me."

"Ennoshita, Ryū is bribing me again."

"Tanaka."

He flinched, placing me down. "Hai..."

I gave him a head pat. "Come on! If you practice well, I'll let you come over."

Just like that, a fire revved up inside of him. He put on his gear, ready to rumble with the rest of the team. Tsukishima scowled. "Did you have to give him so much energy?"

"Maybe now you'll be forced to put some effort into your blocks," F/n fired back.

He clicked his tongue, getting into position. F/n stayed on the side, cheering on her man. "Nice kill, Ryū!"

"YOSHAAAAAA!"

"STOP TAKING OFF YOUR SHIRT AND FOCUS!"

F/n laughed, watching him get scolded by Daichi. When it wasn't Ennoshita, Daichi was right there. Even Nishinoya was in awe of Tanaka's sudden surge of power. Ukai called a break. F/n beckoned the wild beast over.

He bounded to her side, covered in sweat. She wiped his face. "You certainly worked hard today."

"I have to make a good impression."