Captains (3)

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

T H E D A T E

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

F/n trudged along the walls lining the school premises. Seeing Kita up ahead, she sped up to a jog. "Ohayo Kita~chin."

He smiled upon seeing her. She wasn't wearing anything extravagant. Just a pair of sweatpants, a crop top and her sweater on top. Simple, but all the more beautiful in his eyes. "Good morning F/n. I hope the trip went well."

She nodded. "Kawa~chin and Teru~chin had a funny fight."

Kita chuckled, having watched the whole things go down. "Things did take a turn this morning."

He held out his hand. F/n gladly took it. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see when we get there."

"Ehhhhh? Why can't I know now?" F/n whined.

Kita gave her hand a light squeeze. "You'll love it. Trust me."

The giantess stopped whining, instead, focusing on how well Kita's hand fit in hers. She hadn't even noticed when they entered the cafe: a cat cafe.

A cat was quick the rub itself against her leg. It had a black patch around its left eye and at the tip of its tail, leaving the rest of its body a striking white. She carefully picked up the animal, cradling it in her arms. "Cute," she mumbled.

While Kita ordered drinks and a cake, F/n kept playing with the cat in her arms, seated at a booth. "Neko~chin is cute, like Kita~chin."

She kept rambling to the cat until Kita returned. The cat jumped out of her arms. She frowned but was quickly smiling again. Kita gave her a full oreo cheesecake. "You didn't have to get the full thing."

"I know how much you love your sweets. I wanted to make you happy."

Her face flushed. "Thank you Kita~chin."

Seconds later, the cat returned, taking place on her lap. It coiled into a ball, receiving affection from the tall girl. Kita smiled at the sight. They would occasionally feed each other, both with slightly flushed faces. "Still not admitting Oreos are better?"

Kita smiled taking a bite of his cookie dough cheesecake. "If that oreo is named F/n then maybe I'll admit it."

"Ehhhhh maybe?" F/n pouted. "I'm the best oreo there is."

"You are the sweetest treat in my life."

F/n's face heated. Sure, he had said similar things the night before, but this was different. Hearing him say it made her feel all bubbly inside. "K-Kita~chiiiiin"

And the whole date proceeded that way. Kita openly flirting, sugar-coating his words in the best way possible. Eventually, she had to leave. Her curfew was approaching. Kita walked her to the station. As the train rolled up, she bent down, giving Kita a hug. He hugged her back, sinking into her warm embrace.

"Bye, Shinsuke~chin."

"Bye, N/n-chan."

She kissed his cheek before hopping on the train. Kita watched her leave, frozen in place. Those butterflies were back. But there was something else. A subtle warmth in his chest

"That girl," he sighed, not being able to stop himself from smiling. "You're something else, F/n."

M E S S A G E S

C A P T A I N S🔥🏐

Kawa~chin😗
Fuck🖕bein' good😊, I'm a bad bitch (ah)😜💅
I'm sick😷of motherfuckers tryna💬tell me how to live😒