Hanamaki x (tall!female)Reader

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Mature content ahead. It's not smut but it's not fluff either.
Reader discretion is advised.

Index
H: Hanamaki
F: F/n

♛•TITLE•♛
༶•⛧♛𝐵𝑜𝓌 down S E N P A I♛⛧•༶

AUTHOR'S POV

It's an easy weekend for the Seijoh volleyball team third-years. They managed to drag Oikawa away from his volleyball obsession to hang out. They exited a cafe, deciding to spend the rest of the evening at a park.

"Why did I have to pay?" Oikawa whined.

"Because the captain needs to treat his teammates," Iwaizumi replied.

"We always buy you milk bread," Matsukawa adds.

"It's about time you spend money on your dear friends, captain," Hanamaki finished with a hard blow. Oikawa crumpled to the ground, twitching every so often. The three boys kept walking until their whining captain jumped back to his feet so he wouldn't be left alone.

His friends further ahead shared a knowing glance, suddenly running off. It took Oikawa a moment to start running after them, yelling in indignation. The other boys snickered, coming to a stop.

"You guys were seriously going to leave me there?!" He yelled.

"A tempting idea captain," they said. While they fooled around at the swings, they noticed a crowd gathering near the basketball court. They went to check it out. Looks like a match was about to start.

Girl vs Boy

The group was close enough to hear the two talk.

"Ready to lose, Ahomine?"

"You should give up while you can."

The Seijoh boys watched the players spark to life. It was like electricity was striking from their eyes. It was difficult to follow everything they were doing. Oikawa was amazed at how fast they were moving. "It's so cool! Wah, she's just as tall as Ushiwaka!"

"Are you five?" The ace replied. "Idiot."

Matsukawa and Hanamaki smirked but they were themselves impressed. It was spectacular. Hanamaki in particular found himself looking at the female player more than the match itself.

"Come on, bluebird, what's holding you back?" The group heard the girl say. She dribbled the ball in one hand, the other on her hip. It reeked of cockiness and irked her opponent. "You're especially annoying today."

They both doubled in skill. Their plays made the crowd roar in astonishment. The girl was giving the guy a run for his money. "It's over, Daiki," she said, dunking the ball on him. He was grounded. He clicked his tongue, swatting away the hand she held out.

"I still hate you."

"Still believe you're the best?" She asked, tilting his chin up. He gave her the same playful smirk.

"The only one who can beat me, is me, F/n-chan."

"Ara," she said. "Too bad you lost our little bet. Have fun confessing to Momoi."