Matsukawa x (childhood friend!female)Reader

Index
(f/f): favourite food

╔══✮✧*˚✧✧˚*✧✮══╗
Flashbacks in italic
╚══✮✧*˚✧✧˚*✧✮ ══╝

✧・゚TITLE ・゚✧
✧・゚: *✧ 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝑀𝐸 ✧*:・゚✧

AUTHOR'S POV

══✮✧*˚✧✧˚*✧✮══
"I'm L/n F/n. Who are you?"

"Matsukawa Issei"

"I've decided. I'm gonna marry you!"

"But we're too young! And I don't even know you!!!"

"You're right. We should date in junior high. Maybe in high school if that's too early. Then we can get married when we graduate!"

"Are you sure that's gonna work?"

"There's no harm in trying, right?"

"I guess?"

"Then it's settled. Let's meet here again tomorrow. Can you sneak out at noon?"

"I think so."

"That's great!"

chu

"Bye Matsu-chan!"

"B-Bye L/n-chan!"
══✮✧*˚✧✧˚*✧✮══

"I think Matsun is communicating with the aliens."

"Stop saying nonsense Lazykawa."

Hanamaki nudged Matsukawa back to reality. The boy sighed, rubbing his head, wondering why that memory had resurfaced.

"What's up?"

"Just a memory." He stretched looking through his phone.

"A girlfriend?" Oikawa asked eager to tease his teammate. Matsukawa rolled his eyes. "No, she's a childhood friend of mine."

Oikawa almost jumped from his seat. "Who is it!"

Hanamaki smirked. "Don't tell me you're still thinking about her."

Matsukawa shoved his partner in crime. "I'm not. I just randomly remembered something. That's it."

"Why do you still have her pictures on your phone then?" Hanamaki teased.

"They're good memories. Can we drop the topic?" Matsukawa groaned. "Talk about Oikawa's girlfriend or something."

"You mean the one he doesn't have?" Iwaizumi said from his seat.

"Don't remind me!" Oikawa yelled.

"Stop wasting energy before the match."

"Yes, coach."

The group settled down, resorting to small talk. Meanwhile, Matsukawa spent time scrolling through pictures.
"Where are you now?" He wondered, looking out the window. When the bus pulled to a stop, the boys were quick to get out. Oikawa was all fired up for their practice match. "Today is the day I defeat Ushiwaka!"