Yamagata x (Goshiki's sister)Reader

Index
Y: Yamagata
F: F/n

ミ TITLE∘◦
∘◦take CARE❤️ミ ◦∘

AUTHOR'S POV

It was Monday morning at the Goshiki residence. You were curled up in your blankets sound asleep. Your brother who spent the night was already gone for practice, leaving you in the peaceful silence of the house.

"WAKE UP LAZY GIRL! I DIDN'T PUSH YOU OUT TO SLEEP ALL DAY!"

You were thrown into a loop, waking up in a panic, falling off your bed and inevitably cursing your mother for waking you up.

"What do you want?" you said, poking your head past your door.

"Your brother said he forgot his bag. Bring it to him."

"Why wake me up to do it? You're already awake!" you groaned, fixing your appearance for future social interactions. After accidentally napping in bed, your mother had thrown you out the front door.

"That hurt."

"Get walking."

"Hai, hai."

Since you didn't want to delay practice too long, you jogged. It didn't take long for you to get to the gym where your brother was sulking in a corner.

"Tsutomu, you forgot something."

You tossed the bag on his head, breaking whatever phase he was stuck in.

"Eh? Nee-san!? When did you get here?"

"Not going to say thank you? I had to drag my ass out of bed. And for what? A forgotten bag?"

He yelped in reply to your head smack. "I'm sorry! I was too excited."

"Too excited my ass. I told you not to leave your bag in the pile. And look at what happened when you didn't listen," You sighed, rubbing your aching temples. "Whatever, next time, don't just throw your stuff wherever."

"I won't! Thank you for bringing my bag."

"No prob."

You tapped his forehead, leaving the gym under the boy's watchful eyes. Tendō swung his arm around Goshiki's shoulder. "

Since when did you have a sister?"

"Since I was born?"

"Cute. I mean why didn't you mention her?"

Goshiki stiffened. "She didn't want me to mention her. She doesn't live in the dorms either. She 'doesn't want the normies to pay attention to her' is what she told me."

"You poor soul," Tendō said dramatically. "Leave it to us. We'll have her ice heart melted in no time."

"Tendō, what are you talking about?"

"Nothing, Benkei."

TIME SKIP

You yawned at your desk, trying to keep your head from smashing into it. "What a drag. I'm so tired and this class is so boring."

Haikyu!! One-shots [COMPLETE]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara