Higashiyama x (female)Reader

AUTHOR'S POV

"Y/n, please come with me. I can't go in there alone. His fangirls are going to crush me! I need my strong bodyguard to protect me—Y/N!"

Your eye twitched as you tried to comprehend how you were friends with the girl clinging to your leg.

"Woman, will you get off my leg!"

"Promise you'll go with me first!"

"No!"

"Then I'm not letting go!"

You groaned heavily, about to rip your hair out. "Fine, I'll go; just let go of my leg, you damn leech."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you—"

"Off. Even my dog doesn't drool on me like this."

"You'll never get a boyfriend acting like this," she pouted while dusting off her skirt. You rolled your eyes and motioned her to get moving. Her mood flipped, and she happily skipped along the hall, sprouting flowers in the air. The overwhelming positivity made you shudder. As you approached the gym, it was evident that it would be no easy task to reach the flirt in the center of the mob.

"We'll never make it to him before the end of the lunch break at this rate," she whined.

"Hold on, Lola," you told her, wrapping your jacket around her waist.

"E-Eh! Wait, Y/n!" she squealed as you picked her up, sitting her on your shoulders. "Why would you do that!?"

"To reach your man over there," you replied, walking through the crowd. The fangirls tried to keep their places, but a quick glare made them move aside, clearing a path straight to Terushima.

"Yo, Mister Playboy, care to take my friend's letter?" you said, pointing your thumb at Lola.

"Aren't you the cute girl from overseas?" he remembered, looking at the girl on your shoulders. "Lola, was it?"

"Y-Yes, that's me," she replied, nervously handing him the letter. He insisted they stay while he read it.

"I'll take you on that offer, Lola-chan," he replied, placing the letter in his pocket. "Mind meeting me after school?"

"H-Hai!"

"Meet you at the gates," he winked and left the gym, leaving a mass of fangirls disappointed and angry. They turned to glare at you and your friend, but you were already smiling at them with a predatorial gaze.

"I see any of you approach Lola, and I'm gauging your eyes out."

A few brave said you wouldn't dare but went quiet when you pulled a pair of scissors from who knows where.

"Have a nice day, ladies," Lola said to seal the deal as you walked out of the gym. You held her waist and placed her back on the floor.

"Thank you, Y/n. I'd be dead without you."

"Wow, common sense, would you look at that."

"Meanie—Oh, candy!"

She popped the cherry-flavoured lollipop in her mouth and hugged you for the sugar boost.

"Woman, I've had enough of your clinginess. Get your lunch. I'll see you in class."

"I'll be right there, Y/n!"

***

Not this again, you sighed for the umpteenth time that day, trying to remove Lola from your leg.

"Lola, please—"

"I'm not going without you!"

"Why?"