Bokuto x (Akaashi's twin!gender-neutral)Reader

Index
(f/c): favourite colour
Thoughts are in italic

.·★♡━━━♡━━━♡★·.
Flashback in italic
·.★♡━━━♡━━━♡★.·

.·:·.♡ TITLE ♡.·:·.
♡.·:·.★watch ME★.·:·.♡

F/N'S POV

"F/n, come here," my brother called from his room.
"Be there in a second." I shoved my school essentials in my bag and walked to the room next door.

"What is it, Keiji?" I asked, poking my head through the door. He beckoned me to his bedside. I followed suit. He fixed my uniform and smoothed out the wrinkles.

"Is your bag ready?"

"Yes."

"PE clothes?"

"Yes."

"Schedule?"

"Yes, Kei-nii, I have everything," I replied, shaking my head.

"I just want to make sure," he replied. "It is your first day since your transfer."

"I'll be fine Keiji." He nodded and I returned to my room. I hooked my bag across my shoulder grabbing a bracelet along the way. It was a simple braided bracelet, coloured in black and white with a metal nameplate.

𝒦𝑜𝓉𝒶𝓇𝑜

I miss you.

I sighed walking out the door with my brother. We arrived at school fairly quickly. Lucky for me, we were in the same class. The teacher called my name and I introduced myself to the class.

"My name Is Akaashi F/n. I hope we can all get along."

"Welcome to Fukurōdani, F/n. You may return to your seat."

"Thank you, sensei."

Just like Akaashi, I always made sure to pay attention in class. But today, I found myself spacing out a bit. It wasn't for long but my mind kept wandering off.

"Thinking about him?" my brother asked. I rested my chin on my palms.

"I don't know, maybe."

When the morning classes ended, Keiji brought me to the cafeteria for lunch. A group of boys waved him over.

"This is my twin, F/n," my brother introduced.

"It's nice to meet you," I said with a slight bow. "Are you his teammates?"

I received nods all around. After introductions, I was familiar with everyone.

"Who's younger?" Komi asked.

"F/n."

"No need to sound smug about it, Keiji."

"My bad," he said, taking food from my bento. I did the same to him.

"Oh, that reminds me, have any of you seen Bokuto-san?" he asked.