Kai x (female)Reader

Index
(f/nb): favourite number

୭ ˚○°TITLE°○˚ ୧
∘°∘pearl∘°∘

AUTHOR'S POV

It's time for another battle. A fight to the—not to the death. Close? Well, maybe? I'll explain it like this. Have you ever argued with your significant other? Like, serious, seriously argued?

"Kai, for the last time. You cannot tell me that seagrapes are better than boba pearls."

"Salty is better than sweet."

"Kai."

Some pretty intense stuff, right? Well, this isn't the first time this has happened. Far from it. Every time you ordered your boba tea, it became your life goal to convince Kai that it was the best thing known to mankind.

"You're going to drink it."

"It's not my type of drink."

You sighed, ordering him a simple milk boba tea. "You're going to see just how good it is."

"I don't know, F/n."

"Well I do," you said, striking a weird pose, nose pointed. Kai chuckled at your antics. You were his weird, cute and boba-addicted girlfriend. And as much as your natural self got disproving looks from onlookers, he couldn't care less. You were happy and that's what mattered to him.

"Order #(f/nb)."

You took the two drinks and off you went back to class. You kept stealing glances at Kai to see if he was amazed and it irked you that he wasn't saying anything. "So? How it is?"

"Like any other milk tea. Now with the added chewing."

"Come on Kai," you whined. He held your hand, smiled and said nothing more. You resorted to annoying him until lunchtime was over.

"At least tell me if it tastes good."

"It's sweet, like you. So that's a good thing," he reasoned, still avoiding to directly answer you.

You shook her head, smiling. "You're a real goof sometimes."

"But you love me for it," he said, kissing the crown of your head.

You hummed in response, taking a stip of his boba tea. "Are you going to finish that?"

He chuckled, handing you the cup. You happily drank the two drinks in your hand. "Thank you!"

"Are you sure you didn't buy that for yourself?"

You looked at him with innocent eyes. "Why would I ever do such a thing?"

"Never mind I asked," he sighed. There was only a small 5 minutes left until you got to class. By then, you had already gulped down both drinks. Kai wasn't surprised but was still shocked to witness it. "I don't understand how you manage to drink those so quickly."

"They're delicious and I can't drink them during class."

"You would have one every class if you could."