Hinata x (short!female)Reader

Index
(f/c): favourite colour
(f/a): favourite animal
Italic is English.

☽⋆。˚TITLE˚。⋆
⋆。⋆☂️bike RIDES˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

F/N'S POV

Today's my first day at Karasuno! I'm super excited. "Bye, Nii-san!"

"Have fun sis!"

I strap on my helmet and get pedalling. A couple of minutes in, I notice someone else on the trail. I don't recognize him.

"Hey!"

He looked back for a second, slowing his speed. I catch up. "Who are you? I've never seen you around here. My name's L/n F/n."

"I live further uphill. I'm Hinata Shōyō!"

"Nice to meet you, Hinata! You going to Karasuno?"

"Yeah! Do you want to bike together in the morning?"

"I'd love to!"

And we kept chatting until we got to school. Oh, we're even in the same class! How cool is that! This is year is going to be so much fun!

TIME SKIP AUTHOR'S POV

"I'm going to help Hinata-kun study," F/n said, grabbing her backpack.

"In that outfit? You're changing," her brother ordered.

"Eh? What's wrong with it?" She was wearing a (f/c) oversized sweater, black biker shorts and white crew socks. Her white sneakers were ready to go. "I don't get it Nii-san."

"My sister is too innocent for her own good," her brother mumbled. "Can't you wear something a little less cute?"

"I normally wear this?" She replied, still confused. "Can I go now? I'm going to be late if I don't leave."

"I'm coming with you." F/n pushed him back onto the sofa. "You're staying here."

She left, riding her bike to Hinata's house. He was waiting for her at his door. "Hi, F/n!"

"Hi, Hinata! Is Natsu—"

"F/n-nee!"

F/n caught the little ball of sunshine. "How are you Natsu-chan?"

"Shōyō won't play volleyball with me," Natsu replied with a pout. "Will you play with me?"

F/n giggled. "Sadly, I can't. I have no skill in the sport. How about I convince your brother to let you play tomorrow?"

"Thank you, F/n-nee!"

F/n ruffled her hair. She found the younger Hinata adorable. She placed her bike and helmet to the side. "Ready to study Hinata-kun?"

"Yeah! We can study in my room."

She greeted his mother who was literally glowing. Hinata's family was synonymous with sunshine. She looked around Hinata's room. It was clean. His uniform and volleyball gear were neatly arranged on his bed. "Your room is nice, Hinata-kun."

He laughed, nervously. "My mom made me clean things up before you got here."

F/n stifled a laugh. "No worries. My room is on the more chaotic side too."

They sat down and studied whatever Hinata needed help with. Which was pretty much everything. They were working on his English because he got tired of math. 

"I pray vorreybarr."

"No, it's, I play volleyball. Try again, Hinata."

After a couple of tries, he got it. "Good job, Hinata-kun!"