Hoot HOOT (3)

TIME SKIP AUTHOR'S POV

You somehow found yourself at the morning practice with the other boys. Even though the sport brought bad memories, you could never hate it. But oftentimes, the whispers would come back.

You're useless.

We don't need a showoff.

She's probably having fun with all the boys on the team.

Disgusting

Leave

We don't need you here.

We don't want you here.

"F/n? F/n! Are you okay? You're crying," Yukie said.

You snapped back to reality. You touched your wet cheeks. "I uh, it's nothing."

"I don't think it's nothing," Kaori replied. "This has been happening a lot lately. Please tell us what's going on."

Pathetic

"It's nothing really."

Fucking slut

"F/n─"

"It's nothing! STOP ASKING!"

The girls flinched. Never had they seen you blow like this. You ran. You didn't stop even when others called you back. Bokuto ran after you.

Washio tried to follow, but Akaashi stopped him. "Akaashi─"

"Don't worry. She's in good hands."

"What's going on with F/n?" Kaori asked. "I'm getting worried."

"What exactly happened in junior high Washio-san?" Yukie asked.

He sighed. "I guess it's time I told you what happened."

While he told the tale, Bokuto was still trying to catch you. You were a fast runner. You were quick to lose him more than once. "F/n, wait up!"

That only pushed you to go faster. Bokuto gave it all to finally grasp your arm. He tugged you back towards him. You were caught in his arms. You struggled to get away from him. All you wanted to do was to run.

Escape

the memories

"F/n, stop. I'm just trying to help."

You stopped struggling but the tears never ceased. "Let me go... please," you choked out in sobs.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong."

You clenched your fists hard. This is what you didn't want.

To tell

This is your problem to deal with

No one else's

Because it's all your fault.

Disgusting whore

"No..."

No shame