Yamaguchi x (female)Reader

Index
(f/f): favourite food
(n/n): nickname
F: F/n
M: Mom
Y: Yamaguchi

⚠️ WARNING⚠️
The following one-shot contains vulgar language and a scene of assault. It's not directly depicted but read to your own discretion.

◦ ✤ ◦TITLE◦ ✤ ◦
♡━━ ◦ 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓈 you're MINE ◦ ━━♡

F/N'S POV

"If you get into another fight. You'll be expelled."

"Tch, whatever"

"L/n, I'm serious. One more mishap and you will no longer be accepted at this school."

"Whatever you say, director."

"L/n F/n! Downstairs, now!"

I groan, going downstairs for the inevitable. "Yeah?"

My mom throws an all too familiar letter at my feet. "What is this? Explain yourself."

"I got into a fight."

"Why?"

"Does that matter? I got expelled anyway."

She sighs, rubbing her temples. I shove my hands in my pockets, staring at the letter on the floor. "Can I leave now?"

"We're not done."

I pick up the letter, crumple it in a ball and throw it in the trash. "Yes, we are. See you later, mom."

She doesn't call me back. I jump on my bed, scrolling through my messages. "What does the fuckboy want?"

M E S S A G E S

Teru
Are you transferring to Jozenji yet?

F/n
To deal with your fuck boi ass?
No

Teru
Please
We all know you want it
😉

F/n
🤮

Teru
I'm hurt

F/n
🖕
What do you want

Teru
Transfer here

F/n
Suck my dick

Teru
tempted

F/n
Srly
What do you want

Teru
idk
bored i guess

F/n
Fuck you

Teru
My place
tmr

I toss my phone aside, having enough with the idiot. But I can't lie when I say I love talking to him. I've lost a lot of friends over the years. I met him during my junior years. He's the only one so far who hasn't turned his back to me. I have to give him some credit for that.

"F/n, you're going to Karasuno," my mom says, entering my room. "This is the last chance I'm giving you."

"Whatever."

"F/n listen. I can't always back you up for every mistake you make. If you keep this up, you'll be living with your father—"

I throw her a murderous glare. "Don't mention that traitor."

"Show some self-control and you won't end up at his house," she says, closing my door. My anger spikes. I punch the wall until the knuckles are bruised and bloody. "Fucking...agh!"