Kenma x (Kuroo's younger sister)Reader

Index
(f/c): favourite colour
(f/d): favourite dessert
(s/f/n): step father's name
(d/n): dad's name

❋✧TITLE✧❋
✧༝˚*❋ Friend REQUEST ❋*˚༝✧

AUTHOR'S POV

Kuroo F/n, sister of the "bed head"captain, Kuroo Tetsurō. Living with her father after her parent's divorce, she was studying in Inarizaki. Surprisingly, she hated sports, moving around and would rather sleep all day. How will she react when she's forced to spend a week with her overenthusiastic volleyball brother?

F/N'S POV

"Papa, do I have to stay with Nii-san?" I asked, silently begging he would change his mind. I love my brother but he's so annoying at times. Him and his chemistry jokes. Please, I'll puke.

"It's only for a week F/n. You won't die," he replied, handing me my suitcase. "You'll enjoy it. Who knows? Maybe you'll find a new boyfriend while you're there."

I glared at him. "You're just as bad as Nii-san."

He boomed a big laugh, ruffling my dyed hair. Yeah, I dyed the ends (f/c). Anything to look different from my brother's bedhead. Ion like it.

Haha, if I could puke in my own mouth.

My dad drove me to the airport. I hugged him before boarding. The old man was in tears, crying I tell you. He's so weird. I don't get him at times.

I yawned, getting comfortable in my seat. Waking up early is so troublesome. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. If Kuroo asks me to watch his practice, I'm shoving a foot up his ass.

TIME SKIP

"Hey, chibi-chan!"

I kicked his shins and slapped his cheek once he reached my height. "Hello to you too, idiot."

"Not going to greet your mother?"

"Hi, mom!" I said happily, hugging her. "Where's step-papa?"

"He's being held up at the office. He'll be here later tonight."

"Okay!" I placed my things in my old bedroom and hopped online.

M E S S A G E S

🌀BeNdYbOi🌀
How's life?

F/n
my brother is already being annoying

🌀BeNdYbOi🌀
Your fuse is as short as your height

F/n
You WILL catch these hands😤

🌀BeNdYbOi🌀
Love you too girl😗

YOU'VE RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM
kodzuKen🌟

F/n💫
Girl I gtg

🌀BeNdYbOi🌀
Your man online?

F/n💫
He's not my man

🌀BeNdYbOi🌀
Not yet