Futakuchi x (female)Reader

Index
You are Midorima's twin. You skipped a year so your a second year student.

*☆TITLE★
★lucky me☆*

AUTHOR'S POV

"You forgot this."

Your brother pushed a penguin plushie in your hands. It was your lucky item for the day.

"Thanks, Taro."

"Hurry up and go. You'll be late for the train."

You tried to place the rather large toy in your bag only for its head to poke out of the top. You sighed. "I have to hold it," you thought.

You held the toy in your hand and zipped your bag shut. You waved your brother goodbye and jogged to the train station. Unluckily for you, the train was packed like a can of sardines. You would wait for the next one but that would mean being late. You internally groaned and found a spot to stand in.
You got weird looks from people but ignored them. This wasn't the first time you took the train with a weird item in hand.

Finally, it was time for you to get off. Given your height, it was easy for people to make way for you. You were always thankful to be nearly the same height as your brother.

"At least your lucky item is cute this time."

You turn your head to the voice of your friend calling you.

"Hello Futakuchi," you reply, still not stopping your walk.

"Morning Mido-chan."

"I told you to call me Y/n."

"And I told you I'd call you what I want, beautiful."

You gave him a questioning look. "Beautiful?"

"I only speak the truth."

"Unfortunately for you teammates, you do," you replied, hinting at his quote-on-quote bratty behaviour.

"That hurt my feelings, Mido-chan."

"I'm sure."

Sadly for your peace of mind, you wouldn't be able to escape Futakuchi until the end of the day. You were stuck in his class, 2-A. To make it worse, he kept sending you messages during the lectures. You ignored them all for the sake of your grades. When you checked your phone at lunchtime, you had 50 new notifications.

25 from Kise, 24 from Futakuchi and 1 from your brother.

"Taro doesn't usually text me."

MESSAGES

🥕Carrot🥕
Answer Kise before I block him.

Y/n🐧
I don't want to.

"You'll answer your brother but not me?"

"Yes."

"So cold Mido-chan."

You looked for your lunch in your bag while Futakuchi kept talking your ears off. It was nowhere to be found. You groaned, laying your head on the penguin. "I don't have any money to buy food either," you internally sighed.