Wet - Suna + Aran + Kita endings

TIME SKIP [NEXT DAY]

🖤sᴜɴᴀ ʀɪɴᴛᴀʀō🖤 ENDING

F/n groggily woke up from a tormented sleep. She didn't sleep well, but at least she could clear things up today. She packed her uniform in her bag deciding to change at school. She threw on a pair of sweatpants and a matching hoodie. She washed her face, brushed her teeth and was out the front door.

She failed to notice the person who was following along.

"So are you just going to ignore me?"

She jumped in surprise. Suna was walking a small length behind her. "How long have you been behind me?"

"Not very long," he replied, matching his pace to hers. "Did you not see my text this morning?"

"I didn't pay much attention to my notifications. Sorry, Rinny..."

"That's fine." He held her hand and that's how they walked. Seeing the school in the distance, F/n stopped. Rin looked back at her.

"What's wrong?"

"I still didn't give you an answer about yesterday," she whispered.

Suna smiled, pulling her into his arms. "That's fine. I can wait for senpai. But don't make me wait too long, Ms. Tease." He kissed the top of her head before returning to hold her hand. "And stop attracting the others. I get jealous..."

He purposely avoided F/n's gaze. His cheeks were pink. F/n smiled. "Rintarō, I think I made my choice."

"You mean?"

F/n nodded, shyly.

Suna pulled F/n into his arms. "I'll give more than you could ever ask for, senpai."

"Call me F/n, Rinny. No more senpai."

"Okay, F/n-chan."

kiss

🤎ᴏᴊɪʀᴏ ᴀʀᴀɴ🤎 ENDING

F/n groggily woke up from a tormented sleep. She didn't sleep well, but at least she could clear things up today. She packed her uniform in her bag deciding to change at school. She switched her nightwear for sweatpants and a matching hoodie. She washed her face, brushed her teeth and was out the front door. Arriving at school, she pushed the gym doors and but was no one there. F/n blinked checking her messages. She groaned.

The practice was cancelled.

"I might as well do something while I'm here." She used her spare keys to open the storage room. She set up the net and rolled out the volleyball cart. She grabbed a ball, heading to the backline. The emptiness of the gym made her feel tense. "Maybe I should call someone to come play with me? But who?"

She scrolled through her contacts and smiled.

CALLING. . . . . . . . aran😑

O: F/n?
F: I didn't expect you to pick up.
O: Why are you up so early?
F: I didn't see the coach's message. So I'm at the gym... Do you want to play with me?
O: I'll be there soon.
F: Thanks Roro!
O: What would you do without me?
F: Play alone?
O: So sad F/n-chan.
F: Oh shush and get over here.
O: Hai

CALL ENDED 📳 [📴]

While she waited, F/n laid down, setting the ball above her head. It went on for a while. Eventually, she did the same against the wall.

"You never told us you could set," a voice commented. F/n ran over, hugging the larger boy. "You never asked."

He hugged her back before heading off to change. F/n kept setting the ball. Aran returned and warmed up.