Oikawa x (female)Reader

Info
3rd year

Index
(B/n): older brother's name
N/n: nickname

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀TITLE*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾
❀The 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝓎 in her 𝐸𝓎𝑒𝓈❀

F/N'S POV

I'm on my way to the gym. I was asked by the coach to draw the team's promotional poster. I was going to decline m, but my club advisor recommended me. So I couldn't back out. I don't want to get involved with them. No offence to any of the players. Oikawa's fangirls are wild.

"L/n, I'm glad you could make it."

"It's nothing, coach. I hope my art will be satisfactory."

"I trust your skill."

He gathers the boys. They all introduce themselves. Oikawa's in-my-bubble behaviour receives a hit from Iwaizumi.

"My name is L/n F/n. I'm here on behalf of the art club. I'll be in charge of completing your promotional poster."

"Make sure I look pretty, N/n-chan," Oikawa says, winking. I nod, a little uncomfortable.

"I'll give it my all. Uhm can I take pictures? I need some references for my work."

"You can have all the pictures you want, N/n-chan! Ow! Iwa-chan, that hurt!" He whines.

Iwaizumi smacks him again. "I apologize for him. Take all the pictures you need."

"Thank you."

I take my shots while they practice. I get amazing shots for all the players, except Oikawa. His shots are the worst.
"Oikawa, can you please be more natural? You're trying too hard."

He changes himself up and his shots come out a lot better. I can get started. I bid farewell to everyone and head for the clubroom. I found a decent-sized sheet of paper. I roll it up and place it in my holder. I put on an apron and start sketching away on the blackboard, looking through their pictures.
The soft scratch of chalk against the board echoes in my ears. I'm zoned in. The club room door opens but I pay no attention to it.

"N/n-chan is so good!"

"What do you need Oikawa?"

"You're just gonna ignore my compliment like that?" He says, astonished.

"Thank you. What do you need?" I reply dryly.

"Our practice ended not too long ago."
I wipe my hands. "What's keeping you here then?"

"Let's walk home together."

I roll my eyes. "I won't fall for your ploy so easily. But do come here for a second."

He does as told. I hold his face in my hands, moving it around, taking in the small details. I turn back to the board to complete his sketch. "That looks better. Thanks for the help Oikawa."

I take some pictures, clean up and get ready to leave. Oikawa is still frozen in place. "Are you coming, Oikawa?"

He jumps back to life, wearing his usually flirty grin. "Can I have your number too?"