Lev x (tall!gender-neutral)Reader

Quick note, outfits are not made by me. They're from this Instagram page
👇👇👇
_jjang.e

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Mention of suicide, overdose and domestic violence. Reader discretion is advised.

Index
L: Lev
F: F/n
(R/n)-(r/n): random name
(D/n): dad's name

╔══~❉⋆─•─⋆❉~══╗
Flashbacks in italic
╚══~❉⋆─•─⋆❉~══╝

❉ TITLE ❉
{❉⋆─chance─⋆❉}

AUTHOR'S POV

It was time for a practice match featuring the crowd and the cats, versing at the Karasuno gym. On the way, Kuroo noticed he was missing his knee pads.

"Shit, I can't play without them."

"I'm sure they have spares," Yaku told him. Well, they didn't. It seems most boys didn't wear knee pads at all.

Weird and highly inconvenient.

"Kuroo, call F/n," Kenma said. "They always have gear lying around."

"I almost forgot they lived in Miyagi."

While Kuroo made the call the boys tried to figure out who this mysterious F/n was. He came back saying they'd be there soon. The boys decided to fool around some more to pass time. The chaotic ones were being chaotic, the parents parenting and the rest watched honestly wondering if this was all normal.

A mere ten minutes later, you entered the scene wearing oversized black sweatpants, a matching black oversized sweatshirt with a white T-shirt underneath. A pair of Nike Dunks, multiple necklaces and rings finished off your look.
The boys were in awe and partly intimidated by your presence. You walked over to Kuroo, handing him the bag.

"Thanks, but I just needed knee pads."

"Take it or leave it," you said, shoving the bag into his chest.

"Still so cold."

"Wow, you're so tall! How tall are you? What year are you in?"

"190 cm, first," you answered the tangerine.

"Nanda kore!??"

"If that's all. I'll be leaving."

"Wait, tall person! Who are you?"

You peered back. A tall boy with silver hair was right up in your zone. "You don't need to know."

"You're F/n right? What's with all the rings and necklaces? Do you have tattoos? You look pretty scary—"

You grabbed his collar pulling him down to your height. "Aren't you a curious kitten, Haiba Lev?"

"You know me!?"

You clicked your tongue letting him go. "That's not important. Kuroo, you can keep my stuff for now. I'll pick it up at another time."

"Leaving so soon? Don't want to join us?"

"I didn't come here to waste my energy."