Kiyoko x (Asahi's older brother!male)Reader

We hit 1k!!!!! Thank you so much, everyone!
Enjoy the one-shot💜🖤

We hit 1k!!!!! Thank you so much, everyone! Enjoy the one-shot💜🖤

"Asahi isn't joining us for lunch?"

Daichi shrugs. "He said his mom suddenly called him and said to get home. He didn't explain why. He looked pretty nervous, but when isn't he?"

"Well, it's probably nothing," Suga sighs. Kiyoko takes a seat with them and checks her phone; still nothing.

He must be in the studio again, she thought. I'll check with him later.

***

Asahi sits on one of the many benches lined at the terminal. His foot repeatedly taps the floor, shaking off his nervousness. His screen had been open on his messages, waiting for a new one to roll in.

I hope he's not dressed up like last time, he sighs, thinking about his brother's previous airport appearances. His brother studied fashion and design overseas and looked like a model: a deadly combination for Asahi, who wanted as little attention as possible.

"Knowing him, he'll have his hair done and everything."

"Asahi!" A voice calls. He jumps to his feet just in time to brace for his brother's hug.

"Hi, Y/n."

"I haven't seen my little brother in so long!" he exclaims. "And look at you! Did you dress up for me?"

"A little, yeah," Asahi smiles nervously. "Mom kind of forced me into it."

"Well, you look dashingly handsome. You should keep your hair down more often."

"Please don't compliment me," he mumbled from behind his hands. Y/n laughs, holding his brother's sleeve as he walks.

"Come on; I can't wait to see everyone!"

And you, my dear Queen.

***

"Suga will kill you for not telling him you came back."

I nod, well aware. I was expecting at least one punch from Suga and a long lecture from Daichi. I was more afraid of Tanaka and Noya jumping on me for returning. He enters the gym, and I peek my head in right after.

"Wow, you're so many now."

Noya's face lights up when he sees me.

"You're back!" he laughs, tackling me in a hug. I  pat his head in greeting.

"It's good to see you too, Noya."

"Our king has returned!" Tanaka announces, aggressively smacking my shoulder. Suga joins in, punching my shoulder for not saying a word. Daichi didn't lecture me, but he did scold the others for crowding around me.