Akaashi x (female)Reader

☆TITLE☆
☆. 。.:* true 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 *:. 。.☆

AUTHOR'S POV

It was about a quarter past noon. Bokuto was on his way to visit Akaashi.

"He'll be so surprised when he sees me," he thought. It was another time when Bokuto decided to pass by unannounced at the Akaashi Residence. As he approached the house, he was stunned into silence when he saw Akaashi walk out the door with a girl. The seemingly expressionless setter had a bright smile on his face. Bokuto couldn't believe his eyes.

"Who's the girl?" he wondered. She had to be someone important to Akaashi for him to be this happy. He went home, deciding to ask Akaashi at practice.

TIME SKIP

"Oh, that was my girlfriend, Bokuto-san."

Bokuto choked on his spit. Akaashi rolled his eyes.
"Is that all Bokuto-san?"

"What's her name?"

Akaashi was confused. "I thought you knew her."

"Should I?"

"She's in your class Bokuto-san?"

"She is?!"

Akaashi sighed, not surprised Bokuto hadn't noticed you. He didn't blame him. You were the definition of quiet. From your steps to your voice, everything was light as a feather.

"If that's all, I'll be heading to class."

"Introduce me later!"

"Sure," Akaashi replied nonchalantly. He watched Bokuto leave. Truth be told, he wasn't planning on it. If anything, he wanted to keep you far away from his captain.

TIME SKIP

"I was beginning to think you wouldn't show up."

"I'm sorry. I couldn't shake Bokuto-san off my tail."

A soft voice giggled. "It's fine. I don't mind waiting for you."

Akaashi sat down by her side. The pair had decided to meet at the roof to eat lunch. F/n pulled out a container, handing it to Akaashi.

"Here, I made these this morning."

There was a sparkle in his eyes. The container was filled with onigiri made to look like volleyballs.

"Your cooking skills never cease to amaze me," he said in awe.

"I can teach you how to make these too," she replied. "It's not as hard as you think."

Akaashi chuckled. "Consider me taken for the evening."

"Only for the evening?" F/n asked, leaning onto his shoulder. Akaashi draped his arm across her shoulder.

"You already have my heart forever."

chu

"F-F/n."