Koganegawa x (Tsukishima's twin!female) Reader

-ˋˏ『• • TITLEˎˊ-
-ˋˏ♫call me📱 ♪ ˎˊ-

AUTHOR'S POV

"I'm so sorry Tsukishima-san!" Kogane yelled for the fifth time that minute. Tsukishima couldn't care less about his apologies. He could hardly see as it was, much less get around without bumping into coloured shadows.

"It's fine," he said, his eyes heavily squinted on his screen. He still didn't understand how Kogane managed to break his sports glasses. After dialling his brother's number with no response, he sent him a text with the same empty hope. "There's no way he's answering at this time," he thought. He resorted to calling his sister.

CALLING. . . . . F/n🦕

F: This has to be urgent if you're calling me
T: I need my extra pair of glasses.
F: Can't Akiteru bring 'em over?
T: He's not answering.
F: Fine, I'll be there soon. Try not to embarrass yourself in the meantime.
T: Tch, shut up and get over here.

CALL ENDED 📳 [📴]

"You have a sister?" Kogane asked. "You never told me you had a sister."

"It wasn't something important to mention," Tsukishima answered without much thought. "Can you just leave it be?"

"But I still feel bad about breaking your glasses," Kogane replied. "At least let me stay and help you get around until your sister gets here."

Tsukishima was in over his head dealing with Kogane. But he didn't feel like hearing him talk any longer, so he agreed and let the bird stick with him. Meanwhile, F/n excused herself from class under the means of a family emergency and jogged home. She changed into more inconspicuous clothes and grabbed her brother's extra glasses.

"You owe me, Mooncakes," she said as she raced outside to her older brother's motorcycle.

"Let's get this show on the road," she said, putting the helmet on her head. She revved up the bike and was riding out towards Tokyo. Given her height, and general appearance of the moment, no one would question why a first-year was riding a motorcycle. Skidding to a stop at the camp building, she cut the engine and called her brother. It was a quick call, asking for directions to the correct gym. Helmet in hand, she walked inside the building. She pushed the doors open and spotted him at the side looking well annoyed with whoever was beside him.

"Mooncakes, I have the glasses," F/n said, tossing them his way. He stumbled to catch them and put them on with a scowl.

"Don't use that stupid name," he scolded her. "It's embarrassing."

She shrugged, not caring about his opinion. "Well, I'll be off. I have classes to catch."

"How did you get here so quickly?" her brother asked wondering if she was stupid enough to drive here.

"Aki-nii's motorcycle of course."

If Tsukishima had more energy he would've smacked her for being stupid. "You're an idiot."

"Do you not have any more insults in the book or what?" she said poking fun at his repetition. As he was about to retaliate, Kogane jumped in front of him.

"I'm Koganegawa Kanji!"

"Tsukishima F/n and before you ask, yes we're twins."