Ahahori x (Akaashi's younger sister)Reader

Index
(f/c): favourite colour

♚⋆TITLE⋆♔
★⋯♔from T H E 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉♚⋯☆

AUTHOR'S POV

"F/n!"

You turned around at the loud call of your brother's teammate and friend for life. You waved at him and your brother who was walking behind him.

"What do you need, Bokuto-senpai?"

"You play volleyball, right?"

As a reflex, you blurted, "If you're asking to join the club the team manager, it's a no."

"Eh? Why not?!"

"Bokuto-san, that's not why you're here," Akaashi reminded him. Bokuto for a moment had a system reboot.

"It's not?" he asked. "But I thought we needed her for—Oh, right, we need your help!"

You tilted your head in confusion. "What could you possibly need my help for?"

"We want you to train Anahori," Akaashi answered. You blinked, thrice and frowned.

"Nii-san, you didn't happen to tell them, did you?"

"Bokuto-san wouldn't stop asking."

You sweatdropped as your posture slumped forward.

"Sure, I'll help," you sighed defeated. You were dragged to the gym where the rest of the boys were eagerly waiting for your arrival.

"Guys, this is F/n!" Bokuto exclaimed, throwing you in the center of attention. You smoothed down your uniform.

"As your overbearing captain said, I'm Akaashi F/n," you said with a hand on your hip. "I'm a first-year and I will be training Anahori until my eventual dismissal."

"Formal, we like," a boy said, stepping out from the group. "Name's Konoha."

"Don't be fooled. I'm nothing like my brother."

Konoha smirked, amused with your statement. You shook hands in mutual recognition. Introductions proceeded and you eventually met your pupil.

"You must be Anahori."

"Anahori Shūichi! It's an honour to work with you!"

You sighed. "No need to bow."

"But you're a legend," he replied. "Akaashi F/n, the miracle setter. You can completely switch the game in your favour, no matter the point difference. That's incredible!"

Your eye twitched. "Nii-san, couldn't you keep your mouth shut?"

"Your talent is far from secret," he casually replied. "I just confirmed what they knew."

You turned to glare at your brother who gave you no reaction back.

"Uh, Akaashi-san?"

"Call me F/n," you interrupted. "From now on, you're training with me. I hope you're ready for it."

"Hai!"