Yūki x (Female)Reader

ꕥ •TITLE•ꕥ
• —– ٠ ꕥ runner ꕥ ٠ —– •

AUTHOR'S POV

Yūki was on his way back to the field after taking a water break. He returned to his seat just in time.

"Look, she's in lane 4!" Inuoka exclaimed. "GO F/N!"
You looked their way, winking at Yūki. "This one's for you," you mouthed. He blushed with a smile on his face. Your heat advanced to the line. You entered your zone.

"On your marks."

Down and ready.

"Get set."

POW

You were off, passed the 10-meter line and gone. You sped ahead of the others, ending the race as quickly as it started. Your classmates celebrated your win. Nothing was stopping you today.

TIME SKIP

"Why are you dressed like that?" Lev said, surprised.

"My classmates betrayed me," you said, devastated by the latest news.

"I don't get it."

Allow me to clarify. As of this moment, you are part of the prize of this year's Sports Festival. The winner of the final event would get your kiss.

"Yūki's not gonna like this once he hears it," you sighed.

"I'm sure it'll be fine," Lev said, not reassuring you in the slightest.

You flinched upon being dragged to the throne they had specially prepared for you. You spotted Yūki in the crowd who looked confused seeing you dolled up (as in wearing a cape and a paper crown).

"The last event for the morning session, the obstacle course, will be starting soon," the animator said. "There is no limit to the number of participants, who will all start from the field and clear each zone. Who will be the glorious winner of this race and claim the hot kiss!"

The boys roared in celebration, while you shivered at the thought of being within 6-feet of them. You looked at Yūki who was flaming with anger.

"I will protect, F/n."

The others were terrified by his oppression.

"S-Shit..."

"He's giving off that powerful aura again..."

You internally cheered. "That's right! Back off!" You thought proudly. You watched the crowd move to the start line.

"On your marks. Ready?"

POW

"Everyone dashed out simultaneously! And the first trap is... The standard trap, the steep slope!"

You watched Yuki pass the obstacle with little difficulty. He flew over. "Go Yūki!" You cheered.

"Next, crossing the tightrope! I pity those with acrophobia..."