Kazuma B. x (female)Reader

AUTHOR'S POV

"F/n, I have your outfit."

"Coming, Sumiko-san~."

F/n held her costume with pride: a custom-made cheetah jumpsuit featuring a tail, matching ears and a collar with her name.

"You're going to attract so many customers today!" her manager squealed.

"Your nose is bleeding, Sumiko-san~," F/n girl mentioned, giving her superior some tissues.

"Oh my!" she giggled, stuffing her nose. "You know how I am."

F/n smiled and slipped into her outfit, completing the feline look with eyeliner, a few whiskers and a little black cat nose. Sumiko squealed, complimenting her on how beautiful she looked.

"Sumiko-san, you need to take care of yourself," F/n said, giving her more tissues. "I wouldn't want my pretty manager to get hurt~."

The light and almost teasing tone naturally present in her voice only made her manager spiral further out of control.

"You're so caring, F/n-chan!"

F/n kissed her cheek and walked to the front to take over her coworker's place. The comments started when F/n showed, but oddly enough, it was nothing inappropriate. Even if it brushed that peak, F/n was hardly bothered by it. She smiled through everything, getting orders and serving the customers well.

"N/n-chan, can we get a nya?"

"Ara, Mistress, you are asking a lot. What will I get in return~?"

The purr in her tone made the customer's face burst with colour.

"N/n-chan, don't tease me!"

The cheetah-clad maid hid her laugh and eventually meowed for the table. The hour passed, and it was soon time for F/n to take her break.

"Mako-chan," she called from the front. The taller woman looked up from the cash register and called their supervisor, who would take the cheetah's place. Her manager arrived with hearts in her eyes.

"F/n-chan is such a hard-working girl," she cooed.

"Well, it's your turn to work, Sumiko. Go give F/n a break."

When Sumiko switched in for F/n, she jogged to the back of the shop and lay on the couch.

"You look like a cat," one of her coworkers noted.

"Arigato, Misaki-chan~," F/n purred, stretching her back. She held her phone and texted a few friends to pass the time. F/n suddenly received a message from an old high school friend.

MESSAGES

Yūji-kun
Are you working today?

F/n-chan
Haiii

Yūji-kun
I'm bringing someone special this time.
Thank me later😉

She wondered who the special guest could be, considering his entourage. She secretly hoped Kazuma would be the one he brought. She hadn't seen him since graduation. As the fifteenth minute of her break arrived, she placed her phone down and rolled off the couch.

"Get up, F/n; I'm not carrying you to the front."

She giggled, hanging onto Misaki's shoulders as they left the staff room. "And I was hoping to give Misaki-chan more work."

The younger girl shook her head and went to the door, leaving F/n with Sumiko.

"Here are your tables," she instructed. "Give them a little fanservice."