Washio x (Yachi's older sister)Reader

A/N: Me writing this not knowing if the BBQ is at the end of the camp or not. I really need to finish an anime once I start it. 

✩•̩̩͙  TITLE •̩̩͙ ✩
✩•̩̩͙*ೃ˚.˚her 𝒲𝒪𝑅𝒟𝒮˚.*ೃ

AUTHOR'S POV

It was the moment everyone was waiting for, the famed BBQ. The time when everyone could eat tons of food and most importantly, tons of meat. While the boys ravaged their way through the grills, you stood away to avoid catching attention.

You waited until everyone was served before finding food yourself. While you were waiting, you failed to notice Yachi leave your side. After getting no response when saying her name, you started to worry. Your sister wasn't the most social person in the family and that made it easy for people to step over her, unfortunately so. "Suga, have you seen Hitoka?"

"No, sorry Y/n."

"It's okay. Thanks anyway."

Your eyes travelled across the group like a homing device, quickly finding Yachi by the grills. She was joined by a rather tall player with an intimidating face. You jogged over to see what was going on. "Hitoka, are you okay?"

"Nee-san! I'm fine. I just uh burnt my tongue."

You looked at the boy. He was certainly tall. A middle blocker you assumed, with spiked hair. "How can I help you?"

"I was offering her some tea, to ease the burn."

You nodded reassuring your sister. She accepted the drink and it did help soothe her tongue. "Why don't you go join Suga and the others?"

"Have you eaten yet?" she asked. 

You shook your head. "I'll eat later. You go and enjoy yourself."

"Okay."

When she left you focused on the boy. "Sorry about that. I hope she didn't offend you. My sister is very shy around strangers."

"It's fine," he replied. "I understand I don't have the most approachable face."

"Really?" you said perplexed. "I think you're handsome. The serious look is quite piercing. I like it."

You notice the subtle red on his cheeks.

"Cute," you thought.

"Y/n! Come here for a second!"

You blinked at Suga's call. "Looks like it's my time to go. See you later..."

"Washio, Tatsuki Washio."

You smiled, playfully winking his way. "Washio...Nice name. I'll see you later."

You left to find the grey-haired setter. Washio found himself staring at the spot where you stood. "Yachi Y/n..."

"Hey, hey, hey! Washio, come join us!"

He blinked, returning to his group of owls still thinking about you and about what you said.

"I think you're handsome. The serious look is quite piercing. I like it."