Narita x (female)Reader

Index
(f/s): favourite snack

≈★TITLE★≈
.·:**˚¨¨*★𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉★*¨¨˚**:·.

F/N'S POV

"Did you guys see the new girl?"

"Yeah, a total hothead."

"She's kinda cute though."

"I heard she used to bully people."

"No way! Oh shit, she's coming this way."

I click my tongue at the gossip. People don't know when to shut up.

"Excuse me? You're L/n-san, right?"

I glance back, scoffing. "Who are you?"

"Narita Kazuhito, I was asked to tour you for the day."

"Tch, I don't need help finding my way around here."

"Are you sure L/n-san?"

"I don't like repeating myself."

The boy still insists that I ask him if I need anything. I ignore him and walk off.

"Why are you following me!"

"We're in the same class."

I scoff. "Whatever, I knew that."

I aggressively slide the door open, halting any chatter in the class. Some people look awake. Some are cowering in their seats. "Pathetic."

I pick a seat at the far back of the class. There's no way I'm sitting close to the teacher or that stupid boy.

"Looks like we'll be desk-mates."

"Ha?"

Sure enough, he's sitting beside me.

Great

"Just don't talk to me."

"I'll try not to."

TIME SKIP AUTHOR'S POV

F/n slumps against her desk in frustration. Narita walks into the class, placing her (f/s) on her desk. F/n eats it, not sparing him a glance. "Thanks," she mutters.

Narita smiles, kneeling in front of her desk. She hides her face in her arms. "Go away."

"Come on, you can tell me."

"Leave me alone, Narita."

"Okay, okay, but you'll tell me later, right?"

"No, I won't, loser."

Narita sits at his desk, placing a hand on her shoulder. F/n shrugs it off.

"Something's bothering her," he thought. Even when the teacher calls for attendance, she doesn't answer. It doesn't take much for her to start cursing out the teacher when they tell her to pay attention. Eventually, F/n grabs her bag and walks out of class, fuming.

M E S S A G E S

Narita
Where are you going?

F/n
Nowhere

Narita
The park?
seen

As soon as the break hits, he runs out to find her, silently thanking his stamina for getting him to the park in one shot. F/n is kneeling by the slide. As he approaches, subtle meows catch his ear. He's surprised to see F/n feeding a batch of kittens. The smallest climbs onto her lap. She takes out a bottle, containing what Narita assumes is milk. She cradles the small kitten, feeding it. Narita can't suppress his shock at the smile on F/n's face.