Iizaka x (female)reader

Thank you so much for over 600 reads!! Thank you for the likes and everyone who added this to their reading list!! Thank you thank you! I've been afk on this account for almost a month. I'm sorry this took so much time. Studies are crushing my will to do anything. I'll try to update more frequently. There's one more one-shot planned for Johzenji and then we move on to Inarizaki. 

We're almost there!

We're almost there!

════════════════════════════

AUTHOR'S POV

It was another exciting day at Jozhenji high school. The cafeteria was full of students crowded around one table, watching a girl play her bets against a classmate. Is today the fateful day? Will the queen be dethroned?

"Damn it!"

"Thank you for the generous game, Chika," she smiled, counting her new stack. "We made a fortune today."

"Your skill is seriously insane," Saki raved. "I wish I was that good–Owie!"

"Less praising me, more counting," you told her. "I'm not here to inflate my ego."

"Then you wouldn't mind playing against me?" a person asked. F/n knew this person well and spared him her usual playful smile.

"Iizaka-kun? I hope you're more prepared this time."

He rolled his eyes and took a seat across from her. "I'll be dealing the cards. It was a mistake to let you touch them last time."

She hummed in reply, handing him a freshly shuffled deck. "You've learned. Hehe, show me what you've got, Iizaka-kun."

"You'll never see what hit you, F/n."

***

"Wow, F/n-chan! You did it again!" F/n high-fived her partner as she slid the bills to her side of the table.

"How?"

"You'll have to defeat me to get that information," she winked, retrieving her deck. "Let's go, Saki."

"Hai!" The girl sent Iizaka a pitiful look. "Sorry about that. You know how she gets."

He sighed, frustrated, but there wasn't much he could say. "I know–"

"Saki!"

She flinched. "Gotta go. See you around Iizaka-san."

Saki ran after F/n, who popped a thick gum bubble. "Comforting the enemy?"

"I have to since you're so mean to him," Saki sighed. "You're childhood friends. Why can't you go easy on him?"

"Because he's my childhood friend."

Saki blinked thrice, still lost at her intention. F/n rolled her eyes. "I like getting on his nerves, simple Saki."

"Hey! I thought we agreed not to call me that?" she whined, hitting her back. F/n turned around, patting her head to calm her down. And she did, nuzzling her hand in F/n's hand.