Yunohama x (gender-neutral)Reader

⋮★TITLE★⋮
⋯*•☽⋮☆ yes? ☆⋮☾•*⋯

AUTHOR'S POV

"Come on, do it. It's not like Y/n's going to mind. They're so cheerful."

"That's why I don't want to do it. I don't want to ruin that."

"Don't tell me you're chicken, Yunohama."

"Wow, scared of a little kiss?"

"And you call yourself a man."

Yunohama groaned, pushing past his peers to have some peace of mind. This wasn't the first time they felt like stirring up trouble. Yunohama was unlucky enough to be chosen as their glass canon.

"Come on Yunohama. Don't be a wuss."

Yunohama was followed by the boys. They wouldn't let up until he accepted.

"I'll do it," he sighed, annoyed. "Just stop bothering me about it. You're all so persistent."

"Well then, let's be on our way." His classmates grinned following until he entered your classroom. You were leaning against the wall, peering out the window. Something he often saw you doing ok break. He was slowly regretting his decision to fold under pressure.

"We're waiting, Yunohama," the boys sang. Yunohama sighed. It was too late to abort the mission. Self-destruction was an option, but he'd rather not do that in front of you.

"Y/n," he called. You hummed, turning your head to his voice.

"Oh, hi Yuno-chan. What brings you here?"

"Do you mind coming out in the hall? I have something to tell you."

You pushed off the wall, following him out. You suspiciously eyed the boys who were crowding around the door but pushes aside the doubt.

"Weird", you thought. You returned to Yunohama who was fidgeting in place. Something was on his mind.

"What the matter, Yuno?"

"I never meant to do this."

"What?"

With one swift motion, he smashed his lips against yours. Your eyes bulged and a gasp was automatic. You felt his tongue touch yours and it made you livid. You aggressively pushed him away, wiping your lips clean.

"You've got issues, doing something like that." You glared at him and returned inside the class, to your seat. Yunohama sighed, knowing this was going to be the outcome. He glared at the group of scoundrels that followed.

"Are you happy now? Tch, I don't even know why I listened to you idiots, to begin with." He brushed past them, frustrated.

The boys thought he was exaggerating. In their minds, it was just a kiss. But in Yunohama's mind, it was a lot more than that. It wasn't even about the kiss rather, what he failed to do before. And that was something that Y/n valued a lot. Especially after learning their mother never had a chance to say a word.

Yunohama sat at his desk, his head dipped onto his forearms.

"I'm guessing things didn't go well?" The classmate to his left asked.