Tsukishima x (deaf!female)Reader

Index
(h/c): hair colour
(e/c): eye colour

∘❁TITLE❁∘
≫≫∘❁♥𝒽𝑒𝓇 EARS♥❁∘≪≪

AUTHOR'S POV

Another regular day at Karasuno. With the appearance of a special permanent guest.

"Class, we have a new student today. I hope you can all welcome her warmly."

A quiet girl walks into the class. She has (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She holds her head down, lightly bowing to the class. "My name is L/n F/n. I hope we can all get along."

"Welcome to Karasuno. Please have a seat beside Tsukishima."

F/n peers at her classmate. She quietly takes her seat, greeting Tsukishima. The boy surprisingly answers. There's something off about this girl. Why is she always staring at his lips?

TIME SKIP

"We have a practice match against Seijoh. Are you coming?" Yamaguchi asks. Unfortunately, he isn't facing her. She didn't hear a thing. He taps her shoulder. F/n turns around. "Gomen, Yamaguchi-san."

"Yamaguchi is just fine, L/n. I was wondering if you were coming to the practice match against Seijoh."

She gives him a quick nod, gathering her things. "I'll see you two tomorrow."

She leaves with quiet steps like she always did.

"L/n is nice isn't she, Tsukki."

"She's hiding something."

TIME SKIP [SEIJOH PRACTICE MATCH]

F/n is lost in the halls. After going to the bathroom, she lost sight of the group. "I hope I'm not late."

Oikawa sees her frantically looking everywhere. "Hey, cutie."

F/n keeps looking around. She turned, jumping at the sight of Oikawa in her face. As much as it helped her communicate, she'd rather stay away from stranger's faces. Oikawa took the time to look her over. A girl, a cute girl from Karasuno. She's certainly more eye-catching than his fangirls. "What are you doing here all alone?"

"I got lost."

"I don't mind helping you out."

"Really? Thank—"

"But how about you go on a date with me if I do?"

F/n feels uncomfortable. She backs away, bumping into someone else. She looks up, relieved. Tsukishima is here and he looks pissed. "Can't do anything without help can you?"

"I'm sorry, Tsukishima-san."

"Come with me," he says, taking her hand. He sends Oikawa a hard look, making the make smirk. F/n has trouble keeping up with Tsukishima's longer strides. "Could you please slow down?"

"Tsk"

He slows his pace, still not letting go of her hand. They return to the gym where Takeda-sensei was worried about her. "Thank goodness he found you."

"I'm sorry for the trouble, sensei."

"It's fine."

F/n stays with Kiyoko the entire time only momentarily talking with the boys. She keeps a close eye on anything that could be headed her way since she'd never heard it coming. For a moment she looks down. A ball heads straight for her. People yell watch out but she doesn't hear a thing. Tsukishima blocks the oncoming ball, causing her to look up at the source of shade on her notes. "What are you doing Tsukishima-san?"