Onaga x (gender-neutral)Reader

Index
O: Onaga
Y: You_Y/n

༝̩̩̥͙⊹TITLE⊹༝̩̩̥͙
༝̩̩̥͙ ༓༝̩̩̥͙ҜΔRMΔ༝̩̩̥͙ ༓༝̩̩̥͙

AUTHOR'S POV

"Here comes F/n," his classmate said. "You better take cover, Onaga."

The said boy sighed. "And? Am I supposed to bend over and hope for the best?"

His classmates snickered. "Looks like F/n has influenced you more than you think."

Onaga groaned, internally screaming at his lack of thought. "It never ends."

"Pudding!"

Onaga held your legs at his hips for a moment and set you down.

"I thought I told you not to jump on me."

You hugged him from behind, resting against his back. "I know but you're so tall. It's the only way I can reach ya."

"You're not that much shorter."

You giggled and stood on your toes, blowing wind on his ear.

"I know but you still have a few inches on me," you whispered in his ear.

Now usually, any normal person would assume you're talking about your height. But you were far from normal. Everyone in your class knew you had your head in the gutter 25/8. And because of you, Onaga took a peek up there as well. His mind made his face flare-up.

"Quit it, will you."

You twirled off his person. "Nope," you said, winking. "It's fun."

Luckily for him, your desk was closer to the front of the class. It prevented you from acting out of line. But whenever you couldn't say it, your phone was right there for you.

M E S S A G E S

f/n🤪
How many inches are we talking

pudding😋
F/N!!

f/n🤪
What I just want to know

pudding😋
We're in class

f/n🤪
You answered my text

pudding😋
...

f/n🤪
😊
So how many

pudding😋 IS OFFLINE

You silently snickered. "So cute."

"L/n, would you like to share with the class?"

"Uh, do I give the office answer or the traumatizing answer?"

Your teacher sighed, returning to their lecture. Your classmates never understood how you always got out scot-free, but they had a feeling it was because of your no-filter way of speaking. You've gotten detention more than once for your out-of-context comments.

TIME SKIP

"Why did you drag me to your locker?" Onaga asked, not bothering to fight back. You reached for a container of pudding you had brought.