Chapter 132

June 2016
**YOUR POV**
It was getting late, we were still at the bar, but most people were leaving by now. Anne and Gemma left a while ago and Taylor had to travel back to the US for some appearance in the next few days.

I walked up to Harry from behind, placing my hand on his back, instantly noticing how tense it was as he flinched a little. „Hey, I think we should head home too, almost everyone we know left by now."

He nodded, leaning down to kiss my lips. „Yeah, let's go."

We went to tell the last few people there we would leave and headed straight out to the car. The 45 minute ride home went by surprisingly quickly as we pulled up in front of Anne's house.

„I really need to lie down." Harry sighed as we walked into the house, trying to stay quiet as not to wake up Gem and Anne.

„Tired, huh?" I asked, taking my shoes off.

„Well, not really." He sat down on the couch. „It's my back. It's been bothering me all day long. I think that last physical therapy session was a bit too much."

„We should have come home earlier, H." I sat down next to him, soothingly rubbing his back.

„No, Y/n. I told you that already. I'm fine."

„You don't look so fine to me, you look tense."

„It'll go away at some point." He looked at me with the most obvious fake smile before he laid down on his stomach, burying his face in a pillow.

„You know, you're lying there so perfectly. Do you want me to losen up your muscles, massage your back a little? Maybe it'll help."

„You'd do that?"

„Of course!" I said with a giggle at his cuteness and kneeled over him on the couch, rolling up his shirt. „Just tell me if it hurts and I'll stop."

„Okay." He closed his eyes as I started to gently massage his lower back.

„Is that okay?" I asked to make sure he was fine.

„Mhm." He just nodded so I continued for another few minutes. „Does it feel any better?" I asked after I leaned down and kissed the top of his incision scar before I pulled his shirt back down.

„A little. Definitely less tight. Thank you, baby." He sat up and pressed a kiss on my lips. „Holy shit it's 4 am?" He exclaimed surprise after he quickly looked at his phone.

„Yeah we should go upstairs or your mum will hear us down here."

We went upstairs and got ready for bed so we could finally lie down and get some sleep as we already had to leave again the next day in the afternoon.

„Here, I found some more pillows to put behind your back so you're more comfortable." I got in bed next to Harry, handing him two more pillows.

„Thank you, baby." He smiled at me after he placed his phone on the bedside table and adjusted the pillows behind his back. „So..." He looked at me, waiting for me to lock eyes with him. „Are you happy?" He asked, cupping my cheek with his hand, his eyes glistening as he looked into mine.

„Happy would be an understatement." I told him. „I don't even have the words to describe how I feel, I'm just so over the moon. Overwhelmed with love."

He just kept smiling at me, pushing my hair out of my face and tucking it behind my ear. „I'm so glad to hear that. Seeing you happy is the most beautiful thing to me. I'm so proud of you, my sweet love."

„Thank you. It may seem exaggerated, but I think I'll never forget this night."

„It's not exaggerated at all. You've waited for this moment what like 2 years? No, even more because you don't have Mason around you, controlling you anymore. This was the first time ever since the start of your career you felt completely free to do what you wanted, what you loved without him stopping you. You were able to be 100% yourself on that stage tonight and you put on a beautiful show. You deserve to celebrate it and be happy about it."

„Now that you phrase it like that..." I just nodded, not being able to form any other sentence after what he said. „I'm glad you were there and were a part of this whole experience. Knowing you were there just made it more special to me."

„I'll always be there for you. I'll always watch from the sideline when it's time for you to shine. And I'll always be the proudest person ever. Wouldn't miss your big moments for the world."

„Harry you're making me cry all over again." I sniffled a little as a tear slid down my cheek which he wiped away with his thumb almost immediately.

He pressed a kiss to my lips. „I love you so much, Y/n. I know you sometimes feel alone or like you don't belong here because of your parents just leaving you. I know you sometimes feel like you're missing out, because you didn't get to grow up with your biological family. Believe me I know and I can see it sometimes in your eyes, but I want you to know, that you're NEVER alone and you always belong here with us, with me. We are your family, always have been and always will be. I'll never leave you, okay? I would never in my life leave you...ever. I love you, always and I'm always here."

„As long as I have you and get to be with you, spend my life with you, I'm already the happiest person on earth. You're all I need in my life, H, because you are my life. I love you so much." I wrapped my arms around him to snuggle into his chest. „I don't care that I don't have my „real" family. They're simply not family, not after what they did. They don't deserve to get called „family". I know who I am and I know where I belong, that's all that matters."

„Couldn't have said it better, love." He pressed another kiss to the top of my head. „It's been a long day and night, let's get some sleep now, we got that ride back he tomorrow."

„Yeah, you're right." I nodded. „Are you okay though? Do you need something for your back?"

„I'm fine, baby I promise. It was just one of those days. Doctor Brown said it could happen sometimes and just flare up. I'm fine, really."

„Okay good then. I'm not used to see you in pain anymore...I don't like it when it happens." I told him honestly.

„I know, baby, but I'm fine. Nothing what a bit of rest couldn't solve." He assured me. „Good night, baby."

„Okay. Night, H"

I only later saw what sweet gesture Harry did once again as I took a look on my phone...