Chapter 110

February 2016
**HARRYS POV**
At the hospital, they brought me to the emergency room where Louis managed to get me a private room to avoid any attention we already got as soon as we got there. I was laying down flat in a bed, Louis nervously stomping around in the room as we had to wait for a nurse or a doctor to come. The other three lads also arrived at some point, all taking a seat somewhere in the room except for Louis. I got informed that doctor Jones already talked to the responsible doctor here at the hospital, but since a lot was going on at the emergency room tonight, we had to wait.

I furrowed my brows in pain as every little move already hurt so much.

„Okay that's enough, they at least have to give you something for the pain while we wait." Lou snapped, grabbing the remote on my bed and pressing the call button so a nurse would come in.

A young woman soon came in, a smile on her face.

„Could you please give him some pain medicine? He's in so much pain." Louis asked.

„Yes, I was just on my way to give him something." She nodded, holding up an IV bag before she started to set the needle into my arm and hanging up the IV bag.

„You'll feel some relief soon." She assured me.

„Okay. Thank you." I said quietly.

„And if you promise not to move too much, I'll also take off the cervical collar around your neck."

„Yes please...I won't move." I promised her and she went to take it off quickly, making me feel a lot more comfortable already. „Can I please sit up sit up a little bit?" I asked her.

„I can adjust the mattress for you so you can sit up a little bit, as long as it doesn't hurt your back more." She told me. „Do you want me to adjust it a bit?"

„Yeah, that'd be nice, thank you." She then adjusted the mattress of the bed so I was almost in a sitting position and left the room after that.

„Lou?" I asked for him with my eyes closed.

„Yeah, H?"

„Could you hand me my phone please? I need to let Y/n know what happened before she sees it all over the news."

„Here you go." I opened my eyes at him stretching his hand out with my phone.

„Thanks."

I decided to text her instead of calling her, because I just couldn't bear to hear her concerned voice right now and I knew that as soon as I would hear her picking up that phone, I'd start to cry, so I messaged her.

**YOUR POV**I was just about to leave the restaurant as I got those messages from Harry, saying he fell and was at the hospital

**YOUR POV**
I was just about to leave the restaurant as I got those messages from Harry, saying he fell and was at the hospital. I didn't really know more so I ran outside to my driver, telling him to head to the hospital which was luckily located near where I was.

We were there in just some minutes and when he came to a halt, I sprinted out towards the emergency unit, hoping they'd let me to Harry immediately.

„Hi, I'm here for Harry Styles? He was just brought in not too long ago, my name's Y/n Y/l/n." I quickly asked the receptionist, a kind looking lady that sat behind the computer.

„Hello, yes, his friends informed me you'd come. He's in a private room just down the hallway on the left side, room number 228." She told me, showing me where to go.

„Okay, thank you so much." I almost ran down that hallway, looking at every door, trying to find the number she gave me until I turned around the corner and saw Louis and Zayn standing outside, arguing with a nurse.

„Zayn? Lou? Please tell me he's okay?!" I ran up to them, trying not to break an ankle running in the heels I was wearing. „What's happening? What's going on?"

„Y/n! We don't know yet, they still haven't examined him or anything." Zayn told me, being a lot calmer than Louis was.

„Sorry who are you?" The nurse asked me.

„I'm Y/n, Harry's girlfriend." I told her. „Why...why is nothing happening?" I asked as politely as I could when Louis chimed in.

„For goodness sake, doctor Jones said he needed to get x-rayed as soon as possible." He huffed.

„Wait, wait, wait a second." I stopped Louis, trying to understand what was happening. „Harry broke a vertebrae three months ago and he had to get spinal surgery, a spinal fusion. Did he tell you that?" I asked the nurse.

„Yes, he did. The paramedics informed us about his previous spine injury too, so we know what's up and what we need to do." She explained.

„Okay, what's gonna happen now?" I asked her.

„First of all, I'm very sorry for the wait, mr Styles is up next. Doctor Brown is going through his files right now since we needed to get them mailed from Los Angeles over here. She also communicated with doctor Russell about everything that's been going on in the last three months. She ordered an x-ray and an MRI for him already, so we'll come get him in a few minutes." She explained. „You can go in to see him of course, but we just gave him something for the pain, so he may be a little bit sleepy."

„Alright, thank you." I gave her a little smile and she then left before I turned to Zayn and Louis. „Thanks for being with him."

„No need to thank us." They smiled and Zayn placed a hand on my back to guide me into the room as he opened the door.