Black Widow| Central Cee

Trigger Warning: there's sex and stuff

Oakley looked at the girl in front of him. Her eyes told him nothing as she blinked rapidly. He could shatter the glass in his hands if he grabbed it tighter. Emotions hit him like a semi-truck.

His tuxedo jacket felt tighter on his body. Classical music played in the background as the wedding continued. Today was supposed to be about love but it wasn't.

"So you just finna do me like that, yeah?" Oakley asked feeling his Adams apple bobbed.

Y/N wore a stoic expression on her face. Honestly, she was done with the conversation, and him, "Babe, I have nothing to say to you."

Oakley took a step back, and a look of hurt flashed through his vulnerable eyes, "You really mean that?"

"Yes."

He flinched at her short words, "So all this time you've been faking it?"

Y/N crossed her arms across her chest, "Think about it for a second."

And he did just that.

3 MONTHS EARLIER (JUNE)

Y/N sprayed sunscreen on her exposed skin. Her bronze color glistened under the summer heat. Her cousin, Rita, sighed next to her. Virginia Beach was beginning to see its peak season.

"Are you listening to me?" Rita asked loudly.

Y/N moved her attention from the beach to her cousin, "Yeah."

The beach was crowded sending Y/N into oblivion. There was so much eye candy. Men on boats in the ocean. Shirtless tanned men played football in front of them. She was pretty sure she smiled at every fine man that walked past.

Ella, another friend who laid on her stomach showcasing her fat ass for everyone to see, laughed, "She's not listening bookie."

"As I was saying. The nigga played me and left me for dead." Rita scoffed remembering the scum of the earth she used to mess with.

Y/N gave her cousin her full attention, "He's not a nigga."

Rita continued, "You know he cheated on me with three other women? Had the nerve to tell me he loved me and then dumped me right before a date."

Ella laughed, "Bro, how you fucking with a white boy and he wasn't acting right. Gotta get your reparations sis."

Rita rolled her eyes, "Matter of fact, that's a good idea."

Y/N found herself eyeing another piece of eye candy across the water. She smiled sending him a wave. Rita hit her arm making her snap back to reality, "Oh my gosh!"

"What?"

Rita smiled and looked to Ella, "Y/N could totally do it."

Ella turned her head smirking, "She is a true black widow."