Brothers Best Friend| Central Cee

Trigger warning: oral sex/69

Y/N sniffled dialing a number on her phone. She sat in the cold on the curb outside of a fancy hotel. Her suitcase sat next to her. Her hands shook as she dialed the only person she could trust.

"What, Y/N?" Her older brother Benny asked over the phone.

She could hear laughter and music in the background. Great, she had interrupted him on a night out. Y/N could feel herself crying again, "Benny can you come to pick me up?"

Y/N could hear rustling over the phone. "Send me your location."

A few minutes later her brother's Jeep rolled up. Her brother slammed his door looking mad. He tugged on her suitcase, "What the fuck happened?"

Y/N wiped her mascara-stained eyes, "He kicked me out."

She looked at her brother as he drove through the empty streets. The time read 2am. Her brother Bennett who she called Benny, was scary. He flexed his tattooed biceps as she retold her story.

"I should've listened to you," Y/N said looking out the window.

"Don't worry about it, sis. You learned your lesson." Benny's voice was soft and reassuring.

Y/N's head pounded as Benny took her back to his condo. Her eyes scanned the luscious interior. The gold elevator took them to the top floor. "What's your job again?"

Benny laughed unlocking the front door, "Security team for high-class clients."

"Mhm."

As Y/N went inside the guest room, her brother went over to the balcony. Oakley smoked a joint enjoying the cool breeze. Benny sat down in the lounge chair next to him.

"My sister got into some trouble so she's gonna be here for a little bit," Benny spoke running a hand over his waves.

Oakley smirked blowing smoke, "That's cool with me."

Benny side-eyed him, "Bro don't make a move on my sister."

"I'm not!" Cee laughed at Benny's face.

"She's off limits. I know the little cat and mouse game y'all be playing." Benny said shaking his head. He glanced at the weed and snatched it from his friend's hand.

"I got you, bro."

The next morning Y/N woke up in the fourth guest bedroom. The sun poured through the sheer curtains casting a glow on her face. She groaned sitting up. Her stomach rumbled as she did her morning routine.

She walked into the living room listening for her brother. The home was still. She grimaced at how his place looked. The white and grey color palette was not doing it for her. She moved to the kitchen opening the fridge.

"What the fuck is wrong with him. Ain't shit to eat." Y/N mumbled looking at the empty refrigerator. The various takeout boxes stared back at her.

Y/N opened the cabinets and smiled seeing a box of pancake mix. She began mixing everything together. "I wonder if he has an Alexa. He probably does."

Y/N took a deep breath and shouted, "Alexa, play Jazmine Sullivan."

Oakley woke up to the smell of breakfast and blasting music. He sat up confused as to why r&b music was the music of choice. He pulled on some sweats and went to his bathroom to freshen up. When he followed the smell of pancakes his eyes widened.

Y/N danced in the middle of the kitchen in booty shorts and a tank top. Her feet were clad in fuzzy socks as she sang the lyrics to Bust Your Windows. He leaned against the door frame smirking.

Y/N flipped the pancakes as she continued to belt the words. Oakley cleared his throat, "Damn, you sound good."

Y/N screamed dropping the pancake mix all over herself. She fell to the floor scared. "Alexa, pause music."

The song stopped. Oakley covered his mouth as he tried not to laugh at the poor girl. Y/N tried to rub the sticky substance from her chest but just made it worse. Y/N smiled up at him as she stood up wobbling a bit.

"Hi, Cee." Her smile was timid as he watched her.

She began to clean up her mess ignoring his eyes. His eyes followed her backside as she bent down to clean up. She didn't look like Benny's little sister anymore. His dick got hard as she sauntered around the kitchen like an innocent girl.

"Hey." Oakley kept his words short placing a hand in front of his growing erection.

Y/N flipped the last pancake, "I'm sorry that Benny didn't tell you I was staying a while."

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Y/N smiled passing him a plate of food. She was too close to him and he could smell her perfume. "It's no big deal. He told me."

"Cool. I should be gone in a few days."

Oakley was distracted by her beauty. His eyes flickered to her lips and then back up to her eyes. Y/N was clueless about his attraction, "Okay."

Y/N's breath hitched when he reached out a plucked pancake mix from her hair. He smiled at her, "You might wanna take a shower."

She didn't know how long she was going to resist him.

Over the next few days, Y/N had many run-ins with the man. The first was when she walked in on him with just a towel on. Another time was when she was up late at night and he entered the apartment with another woman. Y/N was irritated already.

One late night, Oakley woke up with an erection. He cursed looking at the time. Oakley sat up in the bed easing into the hallway. Her door creaked open. Oakley stuck his head in, "Are you up?"

Y/N shifted under the covers. Her nipples poked through her thin tank top, "What is it?"

Oakley closed the door making his way to her bed. Y/N's eyes widened as she noticed his erection, "Umm."

Oakley smirked leaning down, "You wanna take care of me?"

Y/N thought she was dreaming but she felt aroused looking at him, "Fuck it."

Y/N took off her top and swiftly pulled off her lace underwear. Y/N straddled him kissing his lips. She felt his erection poking at her from below, "Mm, you're so wet."

He flipped her over running a hand over her wetness. Y/N moaned, "You wanna try something?"

Oakley smiled kissing her soft lips, "What?"

Y/N pushed him on his back. She flipped herself the opposite way, "69?"

He laughed but didn't answer. Y/N felt him tug on her thighs bringing her pussy towards his face. He ran his tongue over her wet folds making her moan. Y/N palmed his dick in her hands and took him fully.

"Be quiet." He whispered rubbing her clit.

Y/N bucked her hips, "It feels so good."

Oakley pushed his face licking her again. His fingers pumped in and out. Y/N used her hands to twist around his shaft as her mouth sucked on his tip. Pre cum leaked over and she used her fingers to rub it.

"Fuck." Oakley grunted as Y/N continued to suck him off.

Y/N smirked pumping him faster. She felt his dick twitch in her mouth, "Cum for me baby."

That was all it took for him to finish inside her mouth. Y/N swallowed him up giving him one last lick. Oakley picked her up switching positions, "My turn."

Authors Note:

ummm I don't really like this

vote and comment

ignore mistakes