Hypnotized|Central Cee

Oakley exited the store with one thing on his mind, getting to his car safe

Oakley exited the store with one thing on his mind, getting to his car safe. He pulled his cap down further on his face.

He watched the street closely and stepped further. His shoulders were tense. Despite the darkness of the night a scream had alerted him. He had been caught.

"Oh my gosh! It's Central Cee!" A random girl screamed.

His brown eyes scanned the area as a crowd began forming. Cursing under his breath he took off trying to lose the crowd.

Multiple people followed him trying to get him to sign merch and album covers. Oakley breaks out into a run scattering from the crowd. Up ahead he sees a dingy bar and lounge ahead. He ducks around the back alley pushing on the 'employees only' door.

He closes the door trying to catch his breath. In the hallway, no one seems to notice him. They're all running around trying to finish their late-night show. Oakley's eyes scan the area once more. Feeling on edge he finds a room.

He toggles the door knob and enters.

"Robbie, I said give me five more minutes!" A voice calls from the mirror.

Y/N stops fluffing her natural hair to turn and look at the stranger. Oakley could feel his breath stop in his throat. She looked so beautiful, ethereal even. Y/N wore a deep brown dress that cascaded down to her ankles.

Her body glitter sparkled on her shiny dark skin. Cee could smell her perfume as it wafted in the air. Y/N smiled brightly at his response. She didn't seem intimidated by him at all. Her friendly demeanor threw him off.

"Hello." She spoke softly returning to finish her hair in the mirror.

"Um, I apologize. I didn't mean to intrude." His voice was rough as he tried to make sense of himself.

Y/N giggled, "It's okay. I get that a lot. Are you here for the show?"

He shook his head no, "I was escaping someone."

Y/N puckered her lips in the mirror, "We all have some thing we're trying to escape. What's your name?"

"Cench."

Y/N eyed him in the mirror, "Okay then Cench. You should stay for the show. It'll help take your mind off of...whatever it is."

He moved out of her way so she could exit her dressing room. Y/N rubbed her hand on his chest and for a split second, he felt like a million fire pins had touched his skin. Y/N made her way to the stage.

Oakley followed the random people to their seats. He could see the small stage from the back of the room. The lights dimmed and a soft spotlight illuminated Y/N on stage. The band played a soft melody. She sang along.

He sighed not realizing how much time had passed since she was on stage. Every song she sang sounded like heaven. To him, she was an angel. Y/N did a cute curtsey once her set was over. Oakley had already begun to leave.

Y/N's eyes searched for him in the crowd. She couldn't tell if he had stayed because of the darkness of the room. Y/N sighed grabbing her belongings from her dressing room. After bidding her goodbyes she made her way to her car.

The parking lot was damn near empty. Y/N opened her car door throwing everything else in the passenger seat.

"You were great."

Y/N tensed at the voice but she soon realized it was him. Turning around she was greeted by the mystery man from earlier.

"You stayed?" She whispered suddenly feeling self-conscious.

He nodded, "It was mesmerizing, darlin'."

Y/N tried not to blush, "You know you shouldn't roll up on people like this."

Oakley sent her a boyish smile, "My apologies. What's your name?"

By now Oakley had gotten closer to Y/N. She could smell his minty breath from where he was standing. His body heat radiated off of him shielding her from the crispy air. Y/N leaned into him almost fully touching.

"Y/N."

Oakley leaned closer kissing her cheek, "Pleasure to meet you."

authors note:

i like writing stuff like this idk its cute 

vote and comment

sorry for errors

THANK YOU FOR 7K, DAMN Y'ALL BE READING