Black Swan 2| Central Cee

NOTE: part 2 to black swan, lots of cute moments

A few weeks later Y/N found herself back at her day job now that the ballet season was almost over. Little kids scrambled into the room waving at her. She passed the wall of mirrors sighing.

She smiled setting her bag down. Her box braids hung low in its ponytail. Y/N connected her phone to the speakers and played smooth R&B slowly. The kids finished scrambling putting their stuff in the small cubbies.

"Alright, lovelies get into place," Y/N spoke clearly.

Their small murmurs made her smile. She walked around making sure they were in a straight line. The children looked up at her as she applauded their stance, "Great job everyone."

Y/N positioned herself at the front of the room. "Let's start with some stretches. One and two and three.."

She smiled as their tutus fluttered. The kids cheesed continuing their stretches. Y/N made her way back to the front, "Let's focus on our turns! One and two."

"Ms. Y/N we have a visitor." A small voice sounded making Y/N turn to the door.

Oakley stood by the entrance with boxes of cupcakes. He smiled nervously as the kids eyed him from afar. Y/N cleared her throat, "Keep practicing! Our spring showcase is in three months!"

Y/N gracefully walked towards the door with her hands on her hips, "What are you doing here?"

"I brought snacks for the class. There's gluten-free, regular, chocolate, vanilla, and some other shit. I mean stuff." Oakley looked away from the kids and back to Y/N.

One of the girls perked up, "Cupcakes!"

That sent the class into oblivion. Y/N hushed them before turning back to her friend. 

Y/N giggled watching as the kids made him nervous, "I'll take the snacks."

Her hands reached for the boxes. Oakley let her have them allowing his hands to touch hers momentarily. She placed them on the table at the side of the room. Oakley stuffed his hands in his tech suit pockets.

The little girls giggled waving at him. He gave them a smile watching as they turned away. 

"He's so cute."

"But he's tall."

"He's way too old for us."

"His hair is so fluffy."

Y/N cleared her throat as she stood next to Oakley, "Lovelies! Are we teasing my friend Mr. Oakley?"

The class shook their heads getting back into their stances, "Alright then. Go sit over there and hush."

Oakley followed her directions sitting in a chair towards the front. Y/N positioned herself in the middle of the room demonstrating how to perfect their turns. The seven-year-olds contorted their faces trying to mimic her. 

"Let's try again." Her voice was soft and comforting as she held onto their arms making sure their movements were sharp but graceful. 

Oakley smiled watching her teach them. The girls couldn't focus as they watched Oakley from afar. Y/N rolled her eyes, "Oakley why don't you show the girls something."

He blushed, "Me?"

Y/N nodded smirking, "Mhm. Do you guys wanna see him try the turns?"

The class nodded, "Please, please?"

Oakley sighed but stood up. Y/N leaned back against the wall laughing as he tried to point his feet, "Um it's something like this."

The class laughed sending their small voice around the room. Y/N covered her face, watching him dance was like watching a baby trying to walk for the first time. 

"Okay, that's enough. Let's finish the rest and then you all can have a snack."

Y/N waved goodbye to the last girl not before wiping the excess frosting off their face. "See you next week."

Oakley stood next to her with his arm over her shoulder. Y/N tugged it off as they stood in the empty dance room.

"Just because you came to my class and gave the kids a sugar rush doesn't mean I forgive you." She told Oakley moving to pack her bag. 

He sucked his teeth, "Come on darlin' don't be like that."

"Oh, please. That might've been cute but.."

He cut her off, "So you admit that it was a cute moment."

Y/N stared at him from across the room. He smiled back at her trying to change her mood. Her weight shifted from side to side before she busted out laughing, "It was cute. They loved watching you fail like a lost horse."

Oakley held his arms out for her. He had missed her so much since it was the last time they spoke. Y/N gave him and him a sweet hug. She smiled into his chest as he exhaled. She moved her head and looked into his eyes.

"I forgive you."

Oakley smiled at her, "Really?"

"Yeah. I've watched you suffer enough."

He laughed, "I missed you though."

"I missed you too." Her voice was soft again and he felt warmth creep through his skin. 

Time almost stopped when she looked at him again. Oakley felt his smile drop as his eyes moved from her the top of her head down. She looked different to him. Her skin was smooth but she had a few blemishes.

He noticed how her skin crinkled when she spoke and how her tongue hung out of her mouth when she was struggling with her dance moves. He noticed everything. But they were best friends, right?

Oakley felt himself leaning down to kiss her lips. He needed to see how they felt. Y/N closed her eyes and leaned forwards. Their lips touched slightly before she moved away. Oakley let her go clearing his throat. 

"I'm sorry."

"We're just friends...right?'

He nodded wiping his mouth, "Right."

Authors Note:

vote and comment 

sorry for mistakes