Sucker For Pain| Central Cee

Note: He's not famous in this & i kinda wanna make this book but idk

Trigger Warnings: guns, kidnapping, sexual comments, Stockholm syndrome

Personally, I was always alone and that was my downfall...

Y/N skipped down the spiral stairs calling out to her father. The chandelier twinkled as she passed, "Daddy! I need to talk to you!"

Her shouting created an echo. She could hear him talking on the phone in his study. Y/N's Converse sneakers made creaking sounds as she approached the door.

"Daddy!" She said revealing him at his desk frantically on the phone.

"No! I told you to take care of it! If you don't I swear to God-" He went quiet seeing Y/N at the door.

He smiled at her showcasing his gold tooth before speaking softly, "Look here, if you don't find a way to take care of it, you're gonna see the devil my friend."

Y/N grimaced as he clicked the phone off, "Are you staying for dinner tonight? I need to talk to you about my next semester."

He went to answer her as he read his text messages, "I can't today. Maybe tomorrow?"

Y/N nodded even though his answer sounded more like a question. She watched as he left her in the big house alone. The only company she had was her plants and herself. Night fell and she was still alone.

She had done everything she could think of. She cooked, cleaned her room, and went to the in-home theater. But nothing helped. Y/N had finally taken a shower. Her skin smelled of cocoa butter and her face glistened from her skincare.

Y/N sat on the couch eating out of a tub of ice cream. She was dressed in sweatpants and a college t-shirt. A scarf covered her head hiding her goddess braids underneath. She sucked her teeth when she hit the bottom of the car.

She sighed shuffling her feet into the kitchen. She hummed to herself as she opened the freezer pulling out another self-serve pint of ice cream. The sounds of shattering glass made her squint her eyebrows.

"Daddy? Is that you?" She called out but was met with nothing in return.

Y/N heard more rustling in the back of the house. She moved slowly with her hand extended to the wall. She let her hands glide across the dark house. She gasped when she felt cold metal against her head.

"Don't you fucking move." The deep voice called out to her clicking the safety of the gun off.

Y/N felt her heart race as he lifted her up. His hard arm wrapped around her waist as he dragged her to the now brightly lit living room. The masked man pushed her to the ground. She hit the floor hard.

"Look who I found boss." The masked man called out to the leader of the group.

The leader turned around from the couch that was ripped open. Y/N looked up from the floor at him. His face was covered but she could see the remnants of his neck tattoo. His brown eyes searched hers.

"What do we have here? I thought you were supposed to be gone." He said bending down to look at her.

Y/N shook as he gripped her hair pulling her to her feet, "Where is it?"

She tried to look at him but he squeezed her hair tighter making her yell out, "Where's what?"

He tapped her side with his gun, "Where's the safe?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." She spoke wincing in pain.

"Tie her up." He said coldly as his crew dragged a chair over.

Y/N tried not to seem scared as they tied her up. She yelled and kicked at them to stop. But they didn't listen. They tapped her hands behind her back and her legs to the chair. She looked at the leader of the group, "My dad's not here."

"We know that." He said putting his gun on the table.

Tears began flowing down her face, "Please just let me go. You can take anything but please let me go."

The men laughed at her emotional response but he didn't. The leader turned to look at them shutting them up, "Can't you see the poor girl is scared?"

He shook his head, "Where would the safe be?"

Y/N thought long and hard, "Probably in the study."

He hummed at her response, he brought the end of his gun forcing her chin his way, "See how easy that was."

"Make sure she doesn't do anything stupid."

He left the room to go explore her father's study leaving her in the presence of the rest of his team. Y/N tried not to cry but the way they held their guns made her scared. What kind of shit was her father in?

"This bitch really acting like she doesn't know?" One of them asked another.

Y/N scrunched her eyebrows trying to see through her blurry vision.

"It's always the bitches with privilege. Look at the way she's living."

"It's nice innit?"

Y/N couldn't stop the words from flowing out of her mouth, "Fuck you."

The two stopped talking. One of them approached her making her look away. He gripped her chin hard, "What was that?"

"I said fuck you."

He chuckled looking over her with lust, "You're very pretty you know that but you got a dirty mouth."

Y/N felt the air leave her chest as he pistol-whipped her, "You know where you could put your pretty dirty mouth?"

Y/N felt blood trickle down her face as he squeezed her thigh pushing her legs open, "Just leave me alone."

He slapped her roughly, "Shut the fuck up."

Y/N jumped when she heard gunshots sound off. The blood from the man in front of her splattered across the room. Her mouth widened when she saw his brains on the floor. Another shot went off as the leader shot the other assailant. She quickly looked away beginning to hyperventilate.

"I knew I shouldn't have taken them along, fucking dummies." He peeled his mask off revealing his face.

His long hair cascaded in front of him as he dropped the duffle bag at Y/N's feet. "You shot them."

He smiled tilting her head up. Y/N's lip trembled as he gently wiped the blood from her face, "Would you rather let them continue their activities?"

Y/N choked back a sob as he untied her legs. He lifted her up her hands were still tied behind her back. She yanked her body away from his as he moved towards the garage, "I'm not going with you."

He tilted his head like a dog, "Really?"

Y/N yelped as he gripped her arms roughly, "Don't make me ask again. Get in the fucking car."

Y/N shook her head no. She watched as his eyes got angry. She could hear her heart beating through her ears.

"I really don't wanna do this darlin' but you leave me no choice."

She screamed as he taped her mouth shut throwing her into the trunk of the car leaving her in complete darkness.

Authors Note:

umm lowkey finna turn this into a book but idk if it's gonna be well received

vote and comment

sorry for mistakes