Bring Me Back To Life| Central Cee

Trigger Warning: drug use and rehab and stuff, time is gonna skip so read carefully bookie, And sex maybe idk we'll see

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Trigger Warning: drug use and rehab and stuff, time is gonna skip so read carefully bookie, And sex maybe idk we'll see

NOTE: Based on the songs: Demons by ASAP Rocky and Glitter by 070 Shake. 

I smoked away my brain think I'm going dumb...

"RnB artist and estranged fiancé to rapper Central Cee, Y/N Y/L/N, was caught sticking her head out of a police car window with her middle finger raised after an altercation with cops at a local restaurant in London. Sources claim she had cocaine in her system and a high level of alcohol..."

The news anchor read off the teleprompter in front of her. Y/N could hear the television blaring the latest entertainment news while she waited in her holding cell. The bench was making her ass hurt and the florescent lights gave her a headache. 

Y/N tapped her foot against the tile floor of the holding cell. She stood outside the metal bars with cuffs around her wrists. A female officer dialed a number on the free telephone and placed it upon her ear.

She felt tears well into her dark brown eyes as it went straight to voicemail. Clearing her throat she casted her wishes into the phone, "Hi Oakley. I hope you're doing well. You wouldn't believe where I am actually."

You have sixty seconds left before your time ends...

Y/N scoffed at the automated voice but continued, "I need to cash in a favor."

A few hours later she was being released on bail. Her teeth chattered as she wisked herself to find who came to her rescue. Her heart sunk when she saw her manager instead of Oakley. "What have you done?" 

The woman who she called, Ariel, grabbed her face squeezing her jaw, "Are you back on that stuff?"

Y/N hissed pushing the older woman away from her, "I'm not high!"

Ariel tilted her head giving Y/N a once over. Y/N put her arms up in defense, "I swear you can piss test me."

"The station already did that. Y/N, what did you do?"

Her breath hitched when the door of the dark SUV opened revealing the man who had tried to save her plenty of times. Oakley cleared his throat moving towards Y/N. A hint of pity flickered in his gaze. Y/N wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

With shame her head was down when he spoke, "Y/N."

The click of photo cameras made her jump. Oakley's bodyguards were quick, shieleding both of them from the prying eyes. His warm hands dragged her into the SUV straight to safety. Her manager took a seat in the front trying to give them privacy.

Y/N felt her heart jump when he put a hand on her thigh settling her nerves. Instantly tears came down her face. He wiped them away, "Talk to me."

She sniffled feeling a sting in her nostril; a quick flashback ran through her head. The feeling of the cocaine as she snorted it made her feel alive. It ended when she felt his hands wipe her face again.

Obsessed| Central Cee Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें