Night Time| Central Cee

Trigger warning: sex scene ahead

Oakley woke up hard as fuck. He sighed looking over at the clock. 3am. He looked over at Y/N. She was sleeping on her side, back turned towards him.

He moved closer to her looking at her face. She looked asleep. He caressed her exposed skin, she had no pants on just her underwear and one of his shirts.

Y/N's eyes twitched half asleep half awake. Oakley kissed the back of her neck pressing up against her. Y/N's breath hitched when she felt his erection press on her.

"Are you up?" He whispered hoping she was as he squeezed her waist.

Y/N felt his hand tug up on her shirt. His warm up rubbed her tummy moving up to rub her nipple. She moaned lowly, "I'm up."

She turned around kissing his lips. He grabbed her leg swinging it over his waist. Y/N rubbed her heat against him.

"You're so hard." She giggled straddling him completely.

"I wanna see you ride this dick." He huffed gripping her neck.

Y/N leaned down kissing his lips. He slipped his tongue in her mouth pulling her shirt off. Y/N pulled his dick out and moved her panties to the side.

"Anything for you." She said bucking her hips.

He moaned when she began to ride him, "Fuck."

"You feel so good." She purred moving her hips in a snake motion.

Their moans filled the dark room. She was wet and her juices coated him. "I'm gonna cum."

He smiled up at her rubbing her body, "You look so pretty riding me like that."

Her legs shook as she rode her high, literally. Oakley grunted pressing into her even more, "Good girl."

Y/N slowed down her motions. Her chest heaved heavily as she got off of him, "Did you cum?"

He shook his head rubbing his erection, "Nah. It's okay, you can go back to sleep."

Y/N smirked, "No. I got it."

He wasn't expecting her to scoot down on the bed. Her mouth directly in line with his dick. She kissed the tip before taking him whole. He threw his head back, "Shit."

Y/N gagged a bit but breathed through her nose. She rubbed his shaft with her hands while she kept sucking.

"Oh my god." He moaned out.

She tried to hide her enthusiasm. She pumped him until she felt his legs squirm beneath him. His warm cum spread into her mouth. He looked down at her when she swallowed every drop.

Y/N wiped her mouth as he pulled her up. She fell on his chest while he kissed her sloppily, "Damn, you got it like that."

"I got it like that." She said proudly laughing.

He laughed looking over at the lock, 3:30am. "Fuck, I gotta get up."

Y/N kissed his cheek, "I'll see you when you get back."

Authors Note:

Something quick for y'all.

I wrote this on my phone so excuse any mistakes.

Vote and comment.

For everyone that requested an imagine I'm working on them!