Couples Quiz|Central Cee

Note: a lot of this shit is fake so don't stress babes just enjoy, also this is straight trash babes

Y/N pushed Oakley's hand off her thigh and smiled into the camera. He side-eyed her before giving his infamous grin.

"Yo wassup, it's Central Cee." His deep voice made Y/N's heart thump.

Y/N waved, "And it's ya girl Y/N and this is the GQ Couples Quiz."

Oakley threw up air guns as Y/N rolled her eyes. Y/N took the cue cards from the assistant before clearing her throat.

Oakley was already staring at her with his deep brown eyes. Y/N looked up at him and blushed before looking down again.

"If you answer most of these right then you win." Her voice sounded small as he continued to eat her with his eyes.

He leaned closer to her, "What do I get if I win?"

Y/N felt herself smile, "Whatever you want."

His silence was fitting as he swallowed her with his eyes once more. "Bet."

"First question, what's my favorite body part?" Y/N's eyes widened at the first question, GQ was so out of pocket for that.

Oakley laughed, "That's easy it's your ass."

Y/N rolled her eyes, "Okay. Next, what do I like to sleep in?"

His sneaker-clad feet shook as he answered, "My tee shirt or nothing."

She blushed, "What's my signature scent?"

Oakley was getting bored as he picked at the lint on his designer shirt, "Anything sweet but vanilla only because it's an aphrodisiac."

"Damn, you getting all these right. I don't like that!" Y/N hated losing and right now he was winning.

"Okay last one, what's the one thing I hate about my job?"

Oakley scratched his throat not feeling certain with his answer, "Uh, when they make you wear too tight clothes?"

The buzzer made a different sound, "Wrong! I don't like when they make me wear those big ass Victoria's Secret wings on the runway."

"You know, for a model you sure are picky."

Y/N flashed her middle fingers up at him. The production team quickly blurred out the image before turning the cameras to him.

Oakley smiled, completely in love with her before reading his questions, "What's my go-to food."

Y/N clicked her tongue, "Easy. Noodles because you're always on the road."

The buzzer went off signaling that she was right. He asked another question, "What are some of my favorite things to do when I'm not making music?"

Y/N sucked her teeth, "So I got all the sexy questions but they want me to answer basic shit about you...okay."

Oakley laughed before waving the card in front of her, "Yo, just answer the question."

Y/N threw her head back, "Uh, get tattoos, read, and go see your family."

The buzzer went off, she was right again. Oakley shook his head, "Man, you're gonna make it a tie."

"You guys, all my Oaktree fans, he's boring in real life. Mans is a homebody."

Oakley kicked her shin making her wince, "Read the next one babe."

"When you see me what's my favorite position?"

Y/N laughed covering her face with her hands, "You're a lover boy so what you say in your song?"

Y/N whisked her fingers over her ears, "Missionary, stupid."

Oakley was blushing and turning red, "What's one thing I hate about you?"

"I wouldn't use the word hate though, that's a strong word." He shook his head at the word on the question card.

Y/N thought about it before she laughed out loud, "Oh! You hate when I turn on true crime shows at night. It freaks you out."

"I don't know why you like that type of stuff, it has my stomach turning just thinking about it."

Y/N snatched the cards from him and threw them over her shoulder. They clattered to the ground as she smiled at the camera. Oakley took her hand in his, "Alrighty, that was the end of the quiz."

Y/N kissed his lips before waving at the camera.

"Like and subscribe," Oakley said making Y/N shush him.

"Bae, no. This is GQ, you ain't gotta say that. And you lost, so you gotta do whatever I say!"

Authors Note:

clearing out my drafts babes

vote and comment, or not

okay, I can explain the reasoning behind my absences...i just be tired fr