Chloe| Central Cee

NOTE: He got Grandpa ass glasses fr, anyways this is based on the song Chloe by Emblem3

"Chloe I know your sister turns everyone on but oh baby I have no doubt you're the one I want..."

Y/N lay in her bed watching a movie on her television. Her eyes closed slightly feeling herself drift off into sleep. The comfort of her silk sheets felt heavenly.

Her door creaked open awakening her. Selena, her older sister by two years, jumped on her bed dressed for a night out. Her pink sugar perfume wafted into the air making her sick.

"Get up!" The vibrations from her yelling almost caused a headache.

Y/N groaned rubbing her eyes, "For what?"

Selena stood up almost bursting with excitement, "Cee is back in town! He's performing at Club Oasis and he invited us."

Y/N scoffed, "Did he invite you or Deanna?"

That made Selena roll her dark eyes, "Well he invited Deanna. But she's basically my sister so we're invited too."

Y/N frowned at the mention of Deanna being Selena's 'sister', "Fine."

A few minutes later Y/N looked refreshed. She almost resembled her older sister but was much more young and graceful. Her makeup was done thanks to Selena and a lavender-colored dress made her skin pop.

Y/N pulled down the ends of her dress as they made their way into the packed club. Dancers hung from the ceilings and bottle girls roamed around with sparklers.

Deanna greeted Selena and side-eyed Y/N, "You brought little sis?"

Selena waved off her comment hugging her best friend, "Does it matter?"

Y/N made a face at the lack of protection she felt from her sister, "Nice to see you too."

"I wonder if he'll recognize me!" Selena shouted as the lights of the club dimmed further.

Y/N moved away from the group when Oakley came out on stage performing one of his songs. She made her way to the bar instead. Somewhere along the mix, she was down four shots. It burned going down her throat and settled into a warm pool at the bottom of her stomach.

She stumbled a bit making her way back to her sister. Selena laughed, "Bitch I know you did not leave me to go take shots."

"I don't wanna be here, Selena."

Before her sister could respond Deanna came back over, "We can go up."

"Up where?" Y/N was obviously clueless as they come.

Deanna pointed up towards the sections. Y/N was in awe when she saw him on the VIP balcony. She didn't know if it was the liquor but she swore he smiled at her from above.

Selena was the first to greet him, "Hey!"

Y/N could feel his eyes on her. "Y/N, long time no see."

She sent him a smile, "Yeah it's been a while."

Oakley's eyes lit up when she leaned in to speak further. But she was quickly cut off when her sister spoke up...again.

"So how has touring the world been? Do you have a girlfriend by any chance?" Selena ran her hands up his biceps making him cringe.

"The girl wasn't even finished talking," Wadz mentioned wrapping an arm around Deanna.

Selena did not care. She pursed her lips and put on a fake smile, "Y/N's fine! She wasn't even supposed to be here. Why are you still standing here?"

Y/N rolled her eyes, stepping back her voice just above a whisper, "Okay."

Oakley wanted to say something but he was too late. She was already gone.

Y/N sat on her fire escape the minute she got home. The night was still young but she didn't feel that way.

An expensive car pulled up below her making her eyebrows raise. Oakley stepped out looking at the complex.

He leaned against the car looking at her, "You disappeared like Cinderella."

Y/N smiled standing over the railing, "Where's my sister? I'm surprised she's not with you."

"I'm offended that you would think I'm into Selena."

Y/N playfully rolled her eyes. The sounds of sirens sounded off into the distance. Oakley cleared his throat, "Come down so we can talk."

"For what?"

"Are you gonna make me ask you twice?"

Y/N laughed but eased her way down the fire escape. Oakley caught onto her waist as she descended the last step.

The heat from his hands left butterflies in her stomach, "What is it?"

She leaned against the cool metal and he stood in front of her smiling, "I wanted to finish our conversation."

Y/N poke his toned chest, "Oakley, be so serious right now."

He grabbed onto her finger moving her hand into his, "Let me take you out?"

"What about my sister?" 

He could sense the hesitation in her eyes. Y/N's breath hitched when he leaned down to kiss her lips. Her knees practically melted when his arm wrapped around her waist tugging her forward. 

He pulled away, "What about her? I'm not into her, I'm into you."

Y/N kissed him again savoring how soft his lips felt against hers, "You can take me out then."

Authors Note: 

bruh this is trash omg, I'm losing motivation to update so I might finish this book but there's still some imagines I want to write first before I close this book

vote and comment