Art| Central Cee

"Whose my client for today?" Y/N asked her assistant as she got her materials ready

"It's anonymous. It came from some agency about a celeb wanting a tattoo. I don't know."

Y/N turned, "You don't know?"

Her assistant shook her head looking at the computer, "They just want a tap-out session. Paying top dollar."

Y/N huffed pulling out the largest canvas she had. The door chimed open and her assistant gasped at the front desk. Y/N turned to look as she put her tattoo gun together. Central Cee walked in.

He smiled at her assistant, "Hi."

Her assistant blushed stumbling over her words, "Right this way."

Y/N was busy wiping down the chair and making sure everything was sterile. She didn't notice him eyeing her in the corner. He cleared his throat making her snap out of her daze, "Hi."

Y/N put on her best professional smile, "Welcome. I heard you wanted a tap-out session today."

He nodded flashing her one of his best smiles, "Yeah on my leg."

Y/N gestured to the chair allowing him to sit. She pushed her glasses up on her face, "Do you want anything in particular?"

He loved the way she looked so focused on her tablet as she itched to sketch something for him, "I love those made-up Gods or something similar to Greek mythology."

Y/N gave him a tight-lipped smile, "So you want the God of wealth tatted?"

He nodded. She began to gush at all the ideas she had, "I can create like a little Roman city, with sculptures around it, an intricate design with bags of money and bars of gold. I'm thinking I can add the face of the God in the sky or the actual outline-"

She pushed when she noticed him looking at her, "I'm sorry am I rambling?"

"Nah, you're just pretty when you focus."

Y/N cleared her throat, "Okay. You're giving me total creative control?"

"Yup. I've seen your art before so go for it."

Y/N pulled on her gloves smirking. She shaved his leg and wiped it down. She prepped his leg with her final sketch. He gave her a courtesy nod as she brought out the tattoo gun. Y/N bit her lip as she started.

The buzzing of the gun was the only sound heard. Y/N insisted that she play his music to get a feel for his style, "So do I call you Central Cee like I'm a fan?"

He looked down at her as he lay in the chair trying to get comfortable. "You can call me Oakley."

She smiled not looking up from his leg, "Alrighty."

He watched her work for the next hour. Oakley gritted his teeth as the pain began the minute she started shading, "You good?"

Y/N paused hovering over his leg. She was done outlining and was now shading in the black and grey areas, "Yeah keep going."

Y/N listened as she shaded lightly trying to ease the pain. Pushing her glasses up her nose she began to prep her colors.

"I think you're the first artist who doesn't have tattoos." He mentioned as his eyes grazed some of her exposed skin.

She finally smiled at him directly, "You wanna talk about me too much."

"I'm curious, how did you start this?"

Y/N looked around her empty shop, "I started drawing when I was a kid. I didn't like actual art though. I wasn't into painting and shit. When I was in elementary school I saw this big ass dude with hundreds of tattoos. I was hooked after that."

His brown eyes glared trying not to show he was in pain as she went back to adding color to his tattoo, "I would like to get to know you."

"Mhm."

His leg jerked a bit making her pause, "I'm serious."

Y/N looked at the clock. They had been going for about four hours now, "When your tattoo heals come back and ask me out. Then I'll give you a yes or no answer."

"Fine, I will." He told her smiling as she wiped his tattoo down.

She helped him stand and face the mirror. She was surprised he didn't tap out. Oakley angled his leg in the mirror getting a good look at it, "Woah."

"You like it?" She asked feeling a bit insecure.

He glared at her through the mirror, "Hell yeah. It's amazing."

"You're welcome. My assistant will give you a run down about aftercare." Y/N told him as she turned to clean up her workstation.

"Alright, but I'm still serious about that date."

She tried not to blush. "Okay."

Authors Note:

something short, sweet and cute for you guys

sorry for errors

vote and comment