Protective| Central Cee

Requested by Rueusedbag

Y/N rolled her eyes at the Instagram comments. The holidays had just passed and she felt confident enough to post their family pictures with their one year old, Naiya.

They were dressed in fancy clothing smiling ear to ear. Oakley and Y/N sat next to each other while he held their daughter. Naiya took after Y/N's dark skin and textured hair. She loved how her daughter exerted pure beauty, but some of the public didn't think so.

Y/N deleted nasty comments. They mentioned her daughters skin tone. The fact that Oakley had a black child made it worse.

She locked her phone and went out to their backyard. Naiya laughed loudly as Oakley lifted her up pretending she was an airplane. Her giggles brought Y/N to smiles.

"Oakley put her down before you drop her!" Y/N yelled.

Oakley immediately listened putting Naiya on the green grass. He held his hands up in surrender.

"My bad, darlin. I wasn't gonna drop my daughter."

Y/N kissed him wrapping her arms around his torso, "Y'all play way too much."

He pushed her shoulders back looking into her eyes, "What's wrong."

Y/N sighed, "I posted our holiday pictures and there's so many trolls. It's annoying. How am I supposed to raise a Black girl in a world like this."

Oakley's jaw clenched in anger, "What?"

Y/N could see him seething, "Bae, relax. Don't do anything stupid."

"Fuck this man. Hold up."

He pulled out his phone setting it up on their outdoor lounge area. She sat down with Naiya in her lap. She leaned her head down on Y/N's chest feeling sleepy.

Oakley watched as his viewers climbed up on the live video. People could see Y/N and Naiya in the background.

User 1: OMG he's live! Where's Y/N?

Oakley looked behind him, "She's back there."

User 2: I love y'all family

User 3: Naiya is soooo pretty!! She looks just like Y/N!

Oakley smiled, "We did go half and half on a baby."

Y/N smiled rubbing Naiya's back. She hummed a nursery rhyme watching her eyes flutter closed. Oakley could hear her humming.

"Yo, I wanna make this quick. Imma need complete attention." Oakley spoke playing with his chain.

User 4: OMG he's finna talk shit

User 5: don't play with him

User 6: mans went from Oakley to Central Cee fast asf

Oakley ignored the comments, "Y/N told me there's a lot of animosity on her page about her and my daughter."

He continued, "When you disrespect her, you disrespect me. And I don't take too kindly to that."

He paused for a moment, "I wanna make this crystal clear. Stop discussing my daughter online. She is beautiful. Dark skin Black girls and women are the least protected people. Go play with someone else but stop fucking with me."

User 7: HE ATE

User 8: Yall heard him!

User 9: what is he even talking about

User 10: love him even more fr

Oakley cleared his throat, "If I gotta come on here one more time that's the last y'all will see of me. I promise you that. Keep my daughters name outta y'all mouth!"

He shut the live video off throwing his phone down. He leaned back into the lounge chair rubbing his head. Y/N gently placed Naiya on the couch and moved to him.

"Thank you baby. You okay?" She asked sitting next to him.

Oakley nodded his head, "I got out of character. I'm sorry."

Y/N placed a comforting hand on his leg, "No you didn't. I appreciate you for sticking up for us."

"I'm supposed to. If I don't protect y'all who else will?"

She kissed his lips three times. Their own metaphor for saying 'I love you'. Oakley smiled kissing her three times back.

"Is she sleep?" He asked looking over her shoulder.

"Yeah." Y/N watched as Naiya slept peacefully. Grass stains covered her outside clothes.

"Just leave her be. Let's enjoy the quiet."

"Damn, right." Y/N responded leaning into him even more.

Authors Note:

I hope you like it.

Vote and comment.

Sorry for errors.

I think it's important for partners of Black women to understand and stick up for them in times of need. Especially if racism, colorism, texturism is at play!