Long Distance (Blurb 10)| Central Cee

Long distance with him is like:

-late night FaceTime calls

Y/N skipped over to her phone as she heard the familiar ringtone. She waited for it to connect before smiling like an idiot.

"Wassup with you? How are you doing, babe?"

Y/N propped up her phone, "Hi baby."

-Him sending you money without having to ask

"Check your cashapp."

-Buying couples alert braclets

Y/N turned on her bracelet. It's middle button turning blue. It was in the shape of a heart. She clicked it three times and waited. A few minutes later she felt it vibrate three times. She smiled before returning to her work.

-Hanging with his family, especially his mom

-Sending risky texts/pics

"Hey babe. I know your probably busy but here's something to get you through the week. Look at it when your alone!"

-Crying when you miss him and he doesn't know

Y/N wiped her tears as she laid in her cold bed alone. After having a bad day at work she just wanted a hug bt Oakley wasn't even in the country. She felt like calling him but didn't want to damper his day.

It was the early in the morning where he was at but midnight in the states. Sighing she turned over cuddling the sweatshirt he had gifted her. She had sprayed his cologne in hopes to get through her period of lonlieness.

On cue her phone rang loudly. Her eyes pierced over to the phone seeing Cench's name. She quickly hit accept feeling her heart flutter at his voice.

"Yo, are you okay?" He asked in a groggy voice.

Y/N squnited her eyes in the semi-lit room, "Bae, what are you talking about?"

He shrugged. Y/N could see his tired eyes through the screen. He was laying down with the covers over his shoulders. She could tell had was only sleep for a little bit.

"I just felt like something is wrong. I needed to check on you." He smiled into the camera despite his exhaustion.

"Well, I appreciate your intuition but I'm fine." Y/N was lying through her teeth.

Oakley stared at her, "You been crying?"

Y/N hesitated, "Maybe."

That grabbed his attention, "You need me to come back?"

Y/N replied quickly, "No. You're almost finished with the tour. I can wait a few more weeks."

Oakley was visibily disappointed, "If you need me just say the word, yeah? I know its hard but I appreciate you for sticking it out."

She smiled, "I love you. Please go back to bed, okay."

Oakley smiled back, "I love you too. Don't let me find out your crying again. All this other shit can wait."

Authors Note:

Vote and comment.

Trynna get some longer updates for y'all.