Jealous Again| Central Cee

Requested by loveonthedistance

Note: Jealous Cench requested again and I must deliver! Also this picture is so him fr, very much on brand.

Y/N leaned into his touch. She smelled of cocoa and cinnamon. Oakley thought she was intoxicating or maybe it was the alcohol. The club's music bounced off the speaker. Y/N could feel the music in her chest.

Their VIP section only held the most elite of people. Y/N didn't have to worry about getting photographed or a mob searching after her boyfriend. She rocked her hips against the music. He stood behind her with his hands on her thick thighs.

"You look good." He whispered in her ear.

She could feel his smile as he kissed her neck, "Don't get too wasted or else you won't get it tonight."

He laughed darkly, "I get what I want."

Y/N smiled when he kissed her cheek continuing to dance with her, "Can you get me something to drink? Make sure you get some water."

"Okay." He sounded disinterested in water but kissed her lips and left her to go to the bar.

Y/N went over to their table. She opened her bag pulling out lipgloss. She opened her phone camera reapplying a generous amount. She rolled her eyes when she felt someone sit next to her.

"Hi, gorgeous." The man beside her slurred.

She scrunched her face up smelling the alcohol on his breath, "My man, you might wanna get up."

"I can't get your number?" He asked putting his hand on her leg.

Y/N plucked his hand off of her. She could see Oakley storming over. He had no drinks in his hand. Fuck. The drunk man was oblivious to Oakley standing next to him, "Yo."

The man sighed, "I'm talking to the pretty lady here."

Oakley laughed, "Don't you ever touch her again."

"Or what? She can speak for herself."

"I'm gonna fuck you up."

In a flash he had the man pinned to the wall. The picture behind them crashed to the floor. Y/N jumped up as people turned to watch. The drunk man was now sober. The club music continued to blast giving Oakley a push.

"Babe, it's not that serious. He's drunk." Y/N said not wanting to cause a scene.

"Yeah, man. I'm sorry. Don't hit me." The man begged.

"Fucking pussy." Oakley said pushing him one last time.

He dragged Y/N out of the club. She tried to keep up with her heels, "Cee, wait a minute."

He was still angry, "Come on."

Y/N kept up until they reached a near by beach. It was secluded and quiet. He let go of her hand and walked towards the waves.

She slid her heels off and carried them in her hand, "Cench you need to relax."

"I'm sorry." He looked at her under the moonlight. It made her dark skin look kind of blue.

She smiled softly, "You're always jealous. We gotta work on that."

He laughed rubbing his hands, "I know but he was annoying me."

Y/N held his hand again leaning against his body, "this fuck mandem attitude is kind of sexy."

"That's not how you say that."

"Innit?" She mocked making him laugh.

He shook his head. He looked up at the sky seeing the stars. They twinkled in his eyes, "You wanna chill here?"

Y/N followed his gaze looking up at the stars, "Yeah, it's beautiful out here."

"You're beautiful."

"Shut up your being corny."

He laughed, "You know I like girls who don't like me."

Y/N cut her eyes at him, "No you don't. I like you, so that means you don't like me?"

He laughed. She hit him in his arm, "Exactly. Stop acting like that, dickhead. That's why you not getting none."

"Damn, I'm sorry." He kissed her trying to apologize.

"Oh look." Y/N pointed to the shooting star in the sky.

"Make a wish." He muttered under his breath.

Y/N closed her eyes silently making a wish. He watched her face as she tensed trying to focus. When she opened her eyes he was still looking at her.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Authors Note:

I be practicing my fake british accent when I'm by myself lol

Vote and comment

Sorry for errors