Posessive| Central Cee

Requested by OfficialBlackWanker

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Requested by OfficialBlackWanker

trigger warning: small sex scene ahead with degrading kink

Y/N jumped up and down to the music playing at the club. The neon lights flashed vigorously into the dark space. The EDM made her heart pump faster. It was her first time in London without her situationship, Cench.

The previous shots she had taken were making her hot but she didn't wanna stop. Her phone vibrated in her clutch bag. Sucking her teeth Y/N made her way to the bar. Pulling out her phone she ordered another drink.

Oakley, her fuck buddy who acted like her boyfriend from time to time, was texting her back and forth.

Cench

Cench: What the fuck are you doing?

Y/N: What?

Cench: Don't think I don't know what you up to

Cench: How are you gonna touch down in London I wouldn't notice

Y/N closed her phone searching the club. She cursed as she made her way back to her friends who were dancing together. Noelle her closest friend noticed her spooky aura, "What happened?"

"Cench knows I'm here."

Noelle laughed, "Girl, fuck him. Didn't he leave you high and dry in Vegas?"

Y/N paused, "I don't wanna see him but he gets very possessive."

Noelle waved her off shoving her drink in Y/N's face. She wanted to enjoy her night but Oakley blowing up her phone didn't help. Y/N quickly clicked the block button and downed the rest of her drink.

An hour later she found herself shaking ass on this guy. Her friends hyped her up while she found her pace on the dance floor. His hands roamed her body freely. Y/N didn't mind she was too drunk.

She shrieked when she felt another set of hands grab her roughly. The guy she was dancing with immediately stepped back finding another girl to drunkenly dance with. Y/N looked up finding Oakley staring down at her. He drug her through the crowd. Everyone was too drunk or high to notice his anger.

He cornered her into the bathroom locking the door. The neon lights flickered as Y/N leaned on the sink. His large hand came as he choked her. Y/N felt herself get aroused by his behavior.

"The fuck are you doing?" He questioned.

"I'm out. What's the problem?" Y/N quickly responded smiling innocently.

She felt him squeeze her neck tighter making her cough a bit, "Chill out."

He loosened his grip removing his hand. Oakley caressed the spot, "I'm sorry but you deserve it, you slut."

Y/N laughed, "You would like me to be your little slut, wouldn't you? Not gonna happen."

He bit her lip and kissed her, "Why not?"

"You left me for some bitch in Vegas. I don't even wanna see you right now." She said rolling her eyes.

He smiled for the first time, "Nah, you're mine. Turn around."

Y/N smiled feeling the liquor even more. She obeyed turning around. He hiked her dress up pulling down her panties. She was already wet when he rubbed his tip against her. Y/N whined wanting to feel him already.

He yanked on her hair bringing her neck up, "Be patient, darlin'."

Y/N closed her eyes when she felt him slide in. She moaned pushing against him, "Don't make me beg, please."

He laughed, "Don't worry."

Y/N moaned out when he pushed into her faster than before. She focused on her climax as he rammed into her. "Fuck."

"You feel so good." She called out reaching down to rub her clit.

Her legs shook as she climaxed but he kept going making her push him, "I'm gonna cum again, stop."

Biting her neck he whispered, "You can take it."

"Shit." She whimpered feeling her second climax.

She felt his warm cum fill her up. Her chest rose and fell as he pulled out of her, "Might wanna take a plan b, but I don't mind if you wanna go half on a baby."

She turned around pulling up her underwear, "Fuck you for that."

Oakley pulled her close sloppily kissing her, "Don't let me find you with another man again. Now come on, let's go home."

Authors Note:

ummm my bad y'all i'm currently writing this instead of doing finals lmfaoo y'all better not let this flop

vote and comment

AND i gave y'all smut

THANKS FOR 40K OMG