Down on Me| Central Cee

trigger warning: oral sex, squirting and drug use (molly)

"You never gotten head before?" He asked turning up the music from the television.

Y/N smiled, "Nah."

"Why not?"

Y/N shrugged her shoulders, "Cee, you don't think these questions are a bit personal?"

He sipped on his water, "Nah, we been friends for way too long."

Y/N rolled her eyes picking at the rips in her jeans. Oakley shook his head looking back at the television. He had just gotten back from Romania and needed to see her. Y/N clicked her teeth rummaging through her bookbag.

"You wanna smoke?" She asked.

He shook his head, "Detoxing."

Y/N nodded her head feeling a bit nervous. He was looking at her differently. She didn't like how the air around them had changed since he had been gone. Y/N smiled as she found a small baggie. She leaned back popping one of the pills.

"When did you start popping pills?" He asked concerned.

Y/N waved him off, "Cee you been in and out for the past three years. A lot has changed. Plus, I'm nervous as fuck right now."

She eyed his tattoos as he spoke, "I make you nervous?"

"Yes. Are those new?" She pointed to the ones on his arm.

In one swift motion, his shirt was gone making her eyes twinkle. Y/N smiled feeling a bit high. It's like his tattoos were speaking to her. She placed her soft hand on his chest outlining them. The molly heightened her sense of touch.

"What did you take?" Oakley asked looking at her pupils.

His hand pinched her chin forcing her to look at him. She smiled making a pretty face at him. He smiled back, his finger tracing her lips, "Fuck you're pretty."

"No, you're the pretty one. Oh, I took some molly."

He shook his head, "You know they say ecstasy increases pleasure."

"Mhm. That's why I like it."

Y/N fanned herself as she laid back on the couch her feet resting in his lap. Oakley eyed her trying to figure out her mood, "So back to my question."

Y/N rolled her eyes, "Cench, shut up and just do it for me."

She unbuttoned her pants inviting him. He smirked pulling on her jeans until they revealed her pink underwear, "You sure?"

She nodded, "I've got a few hours before this shit wears off so yes."

Oakley was done talking. Y/N was already wet as he pulled her underwear off. He rubbed her glistening opening. Her eyes were closed as she focused on breathing deeply. She giggled already feeling overwhelmed with pleasure.

He took his chain off placing it on the coffee table. Y/N wasn't ready when he bent down easing his tongue down her folds. "Oh my god."

She threw her head back as he held her thighs open licking her softly. He sucked on her swollen clit causing her to squirm. He placed his hand on her stomach slightly pushing down. Y/N cried out trying to close her legs. Her hands came down to push him away, "Wait, it's too much."

He ignored her moans holding her open and devouring her like she was his last meal. Y/N's body shook as her orgasm took over her but he continued eating her out. She still wasn't ready when he inserted a finger in her swirling it around and hitting her g-spot.

"Wait.." She said over and over again.

The pressure was building up inside. She had already came once but she wasn't expecting the urge to pee. "Stop, I gotta get up."

For the first time, he spoke the vibration running through her, "That's not pee."

With one last touch, she came on his face squirting all over. He moved out of the way slightly using his hand to soothe her aching pussy. Y/N rubbed her eyes feeling tears come up. He gently closed her legs kissing her lips. She tasted semi-sweet.

"Damn, that was good."

He laughed sitting up and wiping his mouth, "Anytime."

For her first time getting head that was the best experience ever.

Authors Note:

vote and comment

don't do drugs guys lol

excuse mistakes

I'm updating when i should be finishing an essay