Ruined Plans 2| Central Cee

Trigger warning: sad/cheaters

Y/N pulled her car up the driveway. The sun was beginning to set as her heart raced. She parked the car and leaned forward until her forehead hit the steering wheel. Inside the house, Oakley watched from the front window.

Miles sat sleeping in his arms as he rocked him back and forth. He sighed placing Miles down on the couch. He moved the pillows on the floor just in case he rolled over. The front door creaked open and Y/N wandered in.

"Hey."

Oakley stood up straighter approaching her, "Hey."

Y/N averted her eyes clasping her hands together, "I know I said we'd talk so let's talk."

Oakley placed his hand on the small of her back and led her to the backyard. Y/N was hesitant about his touch but let him lead. He placed the baby monitor on the table before sitting across from her.

Y/N's hand shook as she wiped them off on her pants, "I don't really know what to say to you."

He nodded leaning forward, "You can't even look at me."

She knew if she looked at him then she'd start crying, "Did you really spend one hundred bands on that girl?"

His silence was all she needed.

"Please don't lie to me. I don't think I can take it." She said softly, her voice barely above a whisper.

Y/N played with the couch cushions below her while he cleared his throat, "It wasn't supposed to be like that."

"Then explain!" Her voice came out harsher than expected.

"She was just there. I didn't know how to tell her no."

Y/N scoffed standing up, "You're full of shit you know that?"

He followed her into the house grabbing her arm, "Wait."

Y/N stopped walking but didn't turn around to face him, "What?"

The quiet house surrounded them. Y/N wanted to get away from it all. Her chest tightened as her breathing got heavy, "Please just let me go."

Oakley's hand gradually let her go, "I'm really sorry, Y/N."

Y/N couldn't stop the tears at this point, "No your not."

She wiped her fresh tears before turning to him, "All my stuff will be gone in less than thirty days. We'll work out a plan for you to see Miles but other than that we're done. I hope you're happy."

He watched her walk away leaving him and their son alone. His chest felt heavy. Miles woke up crying slightly. Oakley shook the emotion from his body and went over to the couch. He grunted picking him up.

"Hey man, no need to cry. I'm here."

The boy smiled at his father only seeing the innocence and good within him, "Mommy?"

Oakley deflated at the word, "Nah man. It's just me today."

The boy nodded giving him a gummy smile. His small hands gripped his father's hair. Oakley laughed genuinely when Miles placed his forehead on his big one. No matter what happened with him and Y/N, at least he had his son.

Authors Note:

Brooo this is ass but I'm just not motivated fr.

Vote and comment.

It's my 21st birthday this weekend so updates might be slow.